3-Markimoo

I stood there, standing like an idiot in front of my idol. He was actually my neighbor. Out of all of the neighbors that I could have gotten, I just happened to be neighbors with Markiplier. This is so cool. My parents and Mark were both shaking hands and giving each other greeting. "And this," my dad puts a hand behind me and pushes me up forward, "is our daughter Ali."

     "Nice to meet you Ali! I'm Mark!" He held his hand out for me to shake. I was hesitant at first, but then I reached out and grabbed his hand. OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I JUST SHOOK MARKS HAND AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! My fangirl was getting to me that I started to blush madly so I avoided eye contact with him just to make sure that I won't freak out. Then we were invited inside and we all took a seat on the couch. When I sat down, Chica immedieatly jumped on my lap and sat there like she owned me. I giggled and started to scratch her head. She wasn't really that heavy so I didn't try to push her off. Plus, she's a big sweetheart. "So, welcome to the neighborhood. You enjoying everything so far?" He was smiling the whole time while we we're here. He must be really excited to have us or something.

    "We're loving it here so far," exclaims my mom. "It's so nice and warm! I'm glad we're so fortunate to live in a lovely place." I tried to keep myself from laughing. Sure, L.A. is nice but they're having a drought and there are many wildfires. I would only want to visit not live here even though my neighbor is Markiplier.

    My parents mostly talked to Mark because I was too socially awkward. "So Mark, what do you do for a living?" I almost scolded my dad for not knowing who Mark was.

    "Well, I do a lot of YouTube where you upload videos and make money off of it. My channel mostly consists of Let's Plays where I play video games and upload them for people to see.

     "Actually, our Ali here just reached four million on her channel and she has it for her job as well!" I blush out of embarrassment. My four million compared to his fourteen million? I look like a low life scrub compared to him. I am thankful for my subscribers I am but, like, he has WAY more people that adore him and love him. I don't blame him though. He's funny as heck and is know as 'the heart-throb of YouTube'.

      "Really? Wh-...wait a minute. That beanie. I've seen that star on your beanie around before. Aren't you AllenTheGirl?" He knew my channel? Did he watch my channel?! IS MARKIPLIER A SUBSCRIBER ON MY CHANNEL?!

        "Uh, y-yeah. Do you watch my videos?" I didn't want to sound like I was promoting my channel. Then again I did wear this beanie.

        "Yeah I watched a few of them and they were really cool." Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious. He watched my videos. I never knew that he watched my videos. "We should do a collab sometime! I think it would be really fun to do!" ah. Ah. AH! Mark wants to do a collab with me?! AH!

      "Uh, y-yeah, we can sometime..." WHY AM I SO SHY????!!!!!!!! I MUST TALK TO HIM!

       "That'll be really fun! Maybe we can make plans sometime?"

       "Sure! That'll be great" FINALLY I CAN SPEAK!

        After all of that, Mark gave me his number and I gave him mine and we agreed to do a collab next week. I'm so excited to do this! I can't believe that my neighbor was Markiplier. Maybe this will turn out better than I expected it to be...