7- Sleepover!

Me and Mark just got done with the colab together and I was texting my mom. She said that they need to work and get a lot of stuff done so they won't be back until really late. So they asked me if I wanted to sleep over at Mark's place for the night. HECK YES! Why wouldn't I? This is every fans dream. I went upstairs and saw Mark editing the video that we did together. He didn't seem to notice me so I snuck up behind him and snatched his shoulders. He jumped up from his seat and started hitting the air in many ways. I was on the floor dying when he realized it was just me and not a serial killer. "Hahahahhahah," he mocked me. "That scared me like, for real though. I thought you were Freddy or something."

         "Nope! I'm much worse," I said, scrambling to my feet. "My parents are working late tonight so they were wondering if I could sleep over at your place tonight."

          "YES!" He screamed. "LET'S HAVE A SLEEPOVER!!!!!" He quickly went over to a hall closet and got a bed sheet and spread it on the couch. He then proceeded to cover the couch with pillows and blankets of all colors and sizes. "We should watch a movie!" I nodded my head, watching him getting all of the movies that were appropriate for my age even though I have watched things that are for adults. I did agree to watch The Lion King since that was one of my favorite movies. We then watched until we heard Marks phone buzz. It was a Skype call. Mark paused the movie and answered the call. I then heard a really familiar voice come through the phone.

         "HELLO MARK!" It was Jack. Jacksepticeye. I almost screamed and I tried to hold back my tears. I saw his green hair and blue eyes that I wanted to reach through the phone and hug him.

         "Hey Jack. I have someone I want you to meet." Oh god no. He then proceeded to turn the phone to my face and all I did was blush and waved.

          "Hi there."

          "Hello! Are you the famous Allen?" How did he know who I was?

          "Yes I am. Hello my son." Did that just come out of my mouth?

          "I'm your son?! Hello mommy!" That's when I lost it. I laughed so hard that I actually started to cry.

           "Jack," said Mark. "You killed her."

            "NOOOOOOOO NOT MY MOMMY!!!" I was on the floor at this point. Soon, we were all laughing. I just love how my awkwardness just brings everyone together.

             After a few hours of talking and laughing, it was 10:17. "Hey Jack," started Mark. "We have to go now. Allen's staying here for the night because her parents are out and she has school tomorrow.

             "Okay! I'll talk to you both soon then!" We both waved to each other and Mark was the one to hang up first. I can't believe I finally met Jacksepticeye.

             After taking a shower and doing stuff, I got under the blankets and slept for what seemed like years. It was probably the best sleep I got in a year...

(Hey everyone! This story is almost at 100 reads and I just want to say thank you for reading. I don't care about the votes really. I just like it that people are reading my story and actually like it. Thank you so much and as always, stay beautiful!)