Chapter 1

*Flashback*

Luke, my long term boyfriend and I were at dinner with my strict, fancy parents, and I excused myself to go to the bathroom. As I walked towards the bathrooms, I heard Luke excuse himself as well.

I turned around, to see Luke behind me, closing the restaurant door so that we were out of sight from my posh, strict parents, who highly disapprove of me dating a guy with piercings.

We ran to the end of the long, dim, red-walled hallway alongside each other, grinning. The whole hallway was silent as we both stopped at the end and I tucked a piece of my long, brown hair behind my ear as Luke and I smiled at one another. We'd been waiting to do this since we got here.

Luke gently pushed me up against the wall and crashed his lips against mine. I wrapped my legs around his torso and sort of climbed on him as he deepened the kiss. I broke off the kiss lovingly and smiled happily senconds before crashing my hungry lips against his ; returning to where we left off.

My arms were around his neck as Lukelifted me off the wall easily and kicked the men's bathroom door open while we were still kissing passionately.

Luckily, there was not a single guy in the bathroom when we came in. Luke sat me up on the counter where the sinks were and broke up the kiss. The bathrooms were a light blue, very classy for a room which is pretty disgusting, to be honest.

"We should get back," I said quietly, staring into space, hoping that a random, judgemental man wouldn't come in while we're in here.

"Yeah, I suppose. They'll probably be thinking that we're having sex or something dirty like that," he replied, making me laugh and hop of the counter. I slid my hand into his and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"We can finish that later," I whispered cheekily, before pulling away from his face. He grinned, knowing exactly what I meant. Dirty boy.

*End Of Flashback*

That night was amazing. I still remember every second of it ; beginning to end. 2 years have passed since that night, but it's still exactly the same.

Luke and I are still together. That's 3 and a half years we've been together now. We live together, in the Janoskian's shared house in L.A.

"Charlotte?" Luke called from the kitchen.

"What?" I shouted back, leaning back on the couch next to Jai as I flicked channels between Comedy Central and Comedy Central +1.

"What are we having for dinner?" He asked, before I quickly answered.

"Pasta Bake or Mac+Cheese?" I stood up and walked through to the kitchen to see him.

"Mac+Cheese," Luke pulled the microwave packet out of the fridge and removed the extra packaging. Yes, I know....microwave food, I crave it.

I grabbed it off him and shoved it in the microwave. As I did that, he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

I spun round and kissed him softly but briefly. He leaned in to kiss me again, but I quickly turned around again so that Luke was behind me.

"I love you," he mumbled, standing up straight but kept his arms around my waist protectively.

"I love you too," I mumbled back, mimicking him as I walked across the tiny kitchen to get the plates.

"Do you really?" He wrapped his arms around me again once I returned to the position I was standing in.

"Of course I do! What would make you think that?" I questioned, desperately hoping that it would be a sweet answer.

"Just because I've never really had a girl love me seriously," he mumbled into my neck, making me love him even more.

"Awee!!!" I cooed, spinning round and wrapping my arms around his neck. I took one hand away and twiddled his hair in my fingers. I love his hair, especially the blonde-ish section and the front, I think that it's really sexy.