Chapter One: In The Woods

My family and I always travel, today we went camping. We had our camper set up and everyone fell asleep quickly, except for me, of course. The moonlight beamed in through the window, allowing me to admire the beauty of the moon. While admiring the beautiful light, I saw another, brighter light zoom by. I sat up, mystified, curious. My long black hair fell behind me. I slowly and quietly got up from my bed and walked outside into the wilderness, I could see the beautiful light not too far ahead. It looked like a bright blue cloud. I smiled at the joyful light and followed it, as I got closer it moved away. I frowned to myself and took a step closer, it moved away again. "Oh, come on!" I hissed. I reached my little arm out and touched it. A tingling sensation shot up my arm, I brought my hand back instantly, holding it close to my chest. The light circled me and consumed me. I didn't know where I was, I couldn't see anything. And soon, I couldn't think anything.

I woke up seconds later, or at least I think. It was hot, the ground beneath me was soft. I clenched my hand and grabbed the soil between my little fingers. Tiny stones pierced my skin. I slowly opened my eyes, at first I saw only light, then all of the surroundings came into view. Jagged rocks stood over me, bright green grass held me. I don't know where I am. I reached for my pocket, but found cloth instead. I looked down at myself to see me in new clothing. A white dress, with black leggings. I had no shoes. I sat up and brushed out my hair, realizing that it isn't to my waist, but to my shoulders now. I didn't really care, it'll grow back. Once I was standing I brushed the little amount of dirt off of my dress and looked around more. I saw floating rocks in the sky with vines hanging down, another planet in the sky, and other places with different weather, one had woods with the leaves falling down, another looked harsh and cold, one was just water. I heard a faint buzzing sound nearby and turned around to see a metal cylinder with a button in front of it. I walked up to the button  and hesitantly pressed it, the metal cylinder opened up and a red glow filled the area, then an older man in a suit showed up. "Welcome to my home. As you can see, HoneyRasd has many different places to explore. But, some are too harsh for some to explore. There will be signs like this all around to guid you, go to the house with the bright yellow paint, there someone can help you." I turn around and look for the house, but see none. I decide to start walking forward and start to see the side of a yellow house. Once I got to it I realized it was...different. The house ended with the siding curling up and being cut off by a jagged rock wall. I saw yet another metal cylinder. I approached it and pressed the button. It projected a young woman. "If you're seeing this, you're probably new." She said. "I want to warn you, there is a war going on. Only the soldiers know where it's taking place, so be careful with who you trust. HoneyRasd is a peaceful, but lively place, with a ғᴇᴡ mysteries." The cylinder closed and the woman went away. Mysteries are good, but not when a war is going on.

=======================================
coммenт ιғ yoυ lιĸed тнιѕ cнapтer
ι'll proвaвly hi add мore even ιғ yoυ don'т coммenт lol