Chaper Six: The Plan

Zaan is strange. Strange in a good way. He studied the map in the middle of the control room. I didn't understand the tiny figures on the map, or where they were on the map. I walk up to Zaan and tug at his ugly green uniform. He looks down and smiles. "Yes, Rae?" I point to the figures. "What are those?" He chuckles and explains. "These are the people, the green people is us, and the yellow people are the enemies." He pats my head. "Oh." I whisper. The man from earlier, the General, I suppose walks in. Everyone straightens and solute, I don't. Next to me, Zaan nudges me. I sigh and solute. "At ease." The General says. He scratches his white hair before walking over to Zaan to talk about the plan.

~Zaan's POV~

"Zaan, do you understand the plan?" General asks in his deep voice. I understand it completely, but I want his explanation. "No, Sir." I lie. "We have to fight fire with fire, the Frueth always ambush. So, I've put together two teams, the team to get ambushed by the Frueth, and the team to ambush the Frueth." I nod, that's exactly what I thought. "Yes, Sir." I say before turning back to the map to plan where the Rebells should go. This, this will be hard. The location is between the ocean land and HoneyRasd, the rubble land. The rubble land has few places to hide, but it is possible. There are some, but few people that have powers, me being one of them. My power, it allows me to turn myself invisible. I can stop many things from happening and not get hurt. Rae, she has a power, I don't know what it is yet, but the energy from her power is strong. Very strong. It could be deadly.

~ VERY HUGE SHOUTOUT TO MY GIRL MITTYMOUSE2021 HER BOOKS ARE AMAZING! DM ME IF YOU WANT MORE OR COMMENT HERE! LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES AND I WILL FIX THEM!~