二 「Ni」

-MILDLY EDITED-

Lucy walked back to her apartment and packed everything. Happy was sitting on her bed eating fish. "I can't wait to leave this rat town," she murmured. Happy nodded his head. "Aye, sir..." He said unhappily as he ate his fish.

After about 25 minutes, the place was cleared out. Lucy walked downstairs and told the landlord she was leaving for a while and to watch her place for her. The landlord agreed, hugged Lucy, and walked off.

Happy flew high into the air and surveyed the town. He remembers all the awesome memories he had with all his friends. But, those memories were replaced with once he wished to forget.

And now he shall.

Happy found Lucy at the edge of town, ready to walk into their new life. Before they leave, Happy realize something. "LUSHY!!!" He shouted. "What?" She asked. Happy moved his bag from his back and showed her the Fairy Tail Emblem on his back.

"Get it off!" Lucy forcibly removed the emblem and smiled. "There," she said. "You are a free cat." Happy flew around screaming, "I'm free!!!" Lucy laughed and walked out of the town, heading southeast, toward The Graveyard Sea.

~~~~

Back at the guild, Natsu woke up to find everyone sulking. "Hey," he said. "What's going on?" Erza looked at him. "Master is upset because Lucy ran off," she told him. His eyes got wide. "Lucy's gone?!" Natsu shouted. "We have to go find her!!!!"

"Why would you want to find that weakling?" Cana asked as she drank. "We are better off without her." Natsu whirled around and his eyes glowed red. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?!" Natsu bellowed. "LUCY IS JUST AS STRONG AS US!!"

Laxus Dreyer, Makorav's grandson, scoffed. "Blondie was weak," He said. "Let her go." Dark mist filled the room and Natsu's eyes, along with everyone else's, besides the Master, glowed blue.

Once the glowing died down, Natsu smirked and said, "You guys were right. She was weak."

~~~

After a day's journey, Lucy and Happy arrived at the Ancient Ruins (MEDIA). Happy looked around in shock. "This place is amazing," He said. Lucy nodded. "And this is where we shall be staying for a while," She told him.

They walked into the ruins and, unknown to them, a trigger was released. It held a being of untold power who can grant a person unbelievable power if deemed worthy or has a sad past.

Lucy and Happy were walking toward the center of the ruins when the sky suddenly darker and the stars are shown as bright as ever. "What's happening?!" Lucy shouted. "I don't know!" Happy answered.

A creature, pure black as the darkness of the night sky, descended from the sky and landed right in front of them. It had a large body with red armor like substance that covered the creature and 4 wings with magic circles at the base of each wing. The creature's eyes were multicolored, just like the sky in space. It was staring at Lucy and Happy. "HOW DARE YOU TRESPASS ON HOLY GROUND?!" The creature yelled. "WHO GOES THERE?!"

Lucy and Happy were shaking in their boots. "M-My name is Lucy Heartfilia and this is my friend, Happy," Lucy introduced. The creature looked at Lucy with a piercing gaze and said, "Is your mother Layla Heartfilia?"

Lucy nodded her head. "Yes! How did you know?" She asked. The creature sighed. "I knew her a long time ago before she passed. I taught her Chaos magic," the creature said. Happy flew up to her snout. "What is your name?" He asked.

"My name is Kaosa, the Chaos Dragon," Kaosa introduced. "Now, tell me. What brings you here?" Lucy told her tale about what happened in her old guild. Kaosa was surprised. "All this happened?" She asked.

Lucy nodded her head. Kaosa growled. "How dare they..." She muttered. "I shall teach you Chaos Magic." Lucy looked very confused as she said, "I'm a Celestial Mage. How am I supposed to learn Chaos Magic?"

Kaosa lowered her head till her eyes were staring down at Lucy. "I'm not going to teach you just your average Chaos Magic," She said. "I'm going to teach you
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chaos Dragon Slaying Magic."

(A/N: Hello! I just wanted to know how is my story so far. I would really appreciate it! Thanks! Also, Kaosa is chaos in Basque)