二十五 「Ni Jū Go」

Minori, Rouge, Kaosa, and everyone ran for their lives as Yang, quite literally, blew up. She rushed over to the castle, hands ablaze. Yang called upon Crystalia from the dungeon. She appeared battered and bruised, but with a smirk on her face. Yang rushed over to Crystalia and punched her in the face.

"HOW DARE YOU SEND SU JIN TO DESTROY MY CITY?!? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?" Yang screamed. Crystalia spits blood on the ground and looked up at Yang. "I wanted you to feel what I felt, extreme loneliness," She said. At that point, everyone arrived at the castle, ready to fight if necessary. Yang just sighed.

"Crystalia, I have felt that was for 4,000 years when I lost my daughter. That is why I took you in, 100 years ago. To help seal the void in my heart," Yang stated. "The same goes for you when you lost your sons. Two women with common problems."

"Wait, she isn't related to you?" Celestia questioned. Yang shook her head. "No. She was adopted. She had no family and neither did I, so we became our own." She explained. Crystalia then glared at Minori. "Now, this bitch wants to take my mother away from me!!" She screamed. Minori just groaned, but didn't say a word.

"Crystalia, she is my blood daughter. She cannot take anything away from you. She only healed the void in my heart, which is tearing your void apart," Yang said before she smiled. "But I have news on your sons." Crystalia looked at Yang in shocked. Her eyes just screamed, tell me more! Yang chuckled before walking around her calmly.

"Well, they have grown into fine men. They take after their father, one more than the other. They had their share of pain, but they have become better because of it. They have mates. Beautiful girls, also good friends," Yang said. "I have brought them here, actually."

Crystalia pulled at her chains. "Let me see my sons!!" She cried. Yang stopped in front of Rouge and Sting. "They are right here." Crystalia looked at her shocked while Rouge and Sting stood there baffled. "I'm sorry, WHAT???" Rouge and Sting screamed. Yang turned around.

"Yes, Crystalia is your mother," Yang confirmed. Everyone stood there in shock. "Are you positive?!" Minori said. Yang nodded. "I know its random, but it's true." She explained, then she looked at Rogue and Sting. "Your father was one of my dragon generals here in my domain," She explained. "One day, you were stolen from your home by a evil wizard. But, he couldn't carry you both. He dropped Sting at a nearby town, but kept running with Rogue. Both your dragon parents you know today saved you from death." She stopped so the words could sink in.

"Weisslogia and Skiadrum were kind enough to help you both until you became of age. They disappeared into a realm unknown to man, and you know the rest of your story," Yang finished. Everyone stood there. The tension was so thick, they could cut it with a knife. "Do you know where our father is?" Sting asked after some time.

Crystalia looked down at the floor. "Dead... He passed away looking for you both." She said sadly. Rogue and Sting gave a small gasp. "He searched for us?" Rogue whispered. Crystalia nodded and didn't say a word. Rogue collapsed on the floor while Sting held his shoulder. "Who was our father?" Sting asked.

Crystalia sighed. "His name was Damien. He was a dragon of light and dark. He worked here at the castle as a general, like Yang said. He was a nice man. I loved him very much..." She said quietly.

Silence.

Minori walked over to Rogue and gave him a massive hug. Rogue began to sob on her shoulder. She began to softly sing a melody. Yang looked at Crystalia and said, "I would let your go and comfort your sons, but you destroyed most of my city. That is punishable by death," She said. "But, because of this reunion, I will let you say your goodbyes before you are locked away for a while." Yang released Crystalia from her chains.