Christmas Special

(A/N: Hey everyone! I love the fact I'm getting such positive responses to this story! I love you guys! Here is a Christmas Special. This is my present to all my lovely readers!)

Christmas was only a week or two away and Lucy had no idea what to get her family and her... Well, she didn't know yet. It is complicated. She sat in her room with a piece of paper and a pen, then began to write down good potential gifts.

Kaosa~ a magical item
Wendy~ a charm
Rogue~ a special date together
Sting~ a battlestone
Happy~ probably some fish or fish related things
Zeref~ books
Carla~ a new dress
Grandeeney~ a necklace

She has the basics down to find out what they would like, but now comes the hard part. Finding the items that matches their tastes. Time to get started.

~~~

She began to walk around town trying to find the perfect gift for her mother, Kaosa. She knows her mother loves magical items, but she wants this item be special. She went into each magic shop looking for something, but to no avail.

She arrived at a little magic stand and was looking at the items when something caught her eye. It looked interesting and it would be something she would like.

(A/N: I have no clue on how to describe this

(A/N: I have no clue on how to describe this. But, all rights go to Rittik-Designs on Deviantart)

She asked how much it was. "900 jewels," the lady told her. Lucy paid and grabbed the item before walking off.

Kaosa's gift: Check.

~~~

The next day, Lucy went out to find a cute little charm for Wendy. Obviously, it has to have some magical properties. A protection spell, or a magic enhancer. But, finding something of that magnitude can be difficult, so she better start looking.

She walked into a little antique shop, said hello to the old man, and looked around. She saw something that caught her eyes. It was a little bottle with a string around it filled with gems. She asked the man about this charm.

"It is said, that this bottle full of amethysts with bring you great luck," he shared. Lucy nodded her head, and asked how much. "100 jewels," the man told her. She paid for the item and walked off.

Wendy's gift: Check.

~

That same day, Lucy went of searching for Sting's gift. She thought maybe a stone that could enhance magical properties the more you fight would be good for him. She walked into a battle shop, greeted the young shop owner, and proceeded to look around.

There were lots of battle stones, but none seem to catch her eyes. Then, she looked on the wall to see a simple looking stone, but it was covered is strange blue markings that glowed. Lucy asked the shop keeper about this stone.