More Perleo Headcanons

• They have secret signals.

• When Percy's upset, he'll tuck a lock of Leo's hair behind his ear, especially in public situations.

• ^ Leo will squeeze Percy's hand and tap 'It's okay, I'm here,' in morse code on his hand.

• When Leo's upset, he'll bury his face in Percy's neck. He never does it unless something's wrong.

• ^ Even in public situations, Percy usually pulls Leo into his lap and rubs his back. If Leo's super upset and uncomfortable, Percy will run his fingers through Leo's hair.

• When Leo's shutting himself off, he usually smiles and cracks jokes, but Percy knows it's not real when Leo's dimples don't show.

• ^ Percy will lace their fingers together and just stare at Leo, so Leo knows they're going to have to talk later.

• When Percy shuts himself off, he has a slight frown and he always avoids Leo's eyes.

• ^ Leo will place a hand on Percy's thighs to let him know he's there and always will be.

• If Leo needs to get out of a public situation, he'll tug on the bottom of Percy's shirt.

• If Percy has to get out of a public situation, he'll look at Leo and Leo knows the look. Percy usually frowns and his eyebrows are slightly furrowed.

(Jfc I need to write a fic I'm such trash)