Dark!Demigods Headcanons

• Percy is the powerful dangerous. Should he ever go dark, the world would be shitting itself. He can conjure earthquakes and control water. Not only that, but he's an excellent swordsman. Don't try to tell me that half of the world
wouldn't be destroyed if Percy ever went rogue.

• Nico is also the powerful kind of dangerous. Honestly, Nico would be the one to be most feared. He can send people to the Underworld with a word, he can conjure zombies to fight for him, and he's also a great sword fighter.

• Leo's the unruly, disorderly, and wild kind of dangerous. Not only that, he's powerful as hell. He's incredibly smart when it comes to some points. (In The Lost Hero, it's explained that he can solve math problems most adults can't even solve.) He can create and fix anything with the right tools and supplies, and he can conjure fire from nothing. Don't you dare tell me Leo isn't powerful as fuck if it came down to it.

• Will and Jason are the sly kind of powerful. They're soft and kind, and you'd never ever expect them to be on the bad side of a war. They're the kind that could convince you to join the dark side, and you'd listen.

• Hazel and Frank - oh gods. They'd be the most dangerous duo out there. Probably more dangerous that Leo and Nico, honestly. Frank can turn into any animal, he's excellent with a bow and arrow, and he's the child of War. Hazel can conjure gems and manipulate the Mist. They're both so squishy faced and nice, you'd never see it coming until there was a knife in your back.

• Annabeth, Piper, and Reyna are the smart and cunning dangerous. Annabeth's too smart for her own good, Piper can charmspeak, and Reyna's powerful and intelligent. They'd outsmart any of their opponents (Annabeth and Reyna are children of War goddesses) and Piper can charm her way into and out of anything. An absolutely catastrophic trio, in my opinion.

• The Stolls, well, they're the scary kind of dangerous. They're the ones you'll have to watch your back around, because they can turn in a split second, when or if they do, the results will be devastating. They can break into any lock, they can manipulate/word with money very well, and they can pull pranks like its no ones business. Their pranks would be deadly and horrifying. One of the scariest duo's.

• Moral of the story: Demigods are dangerous and powerful as fuck. All of them.

(A/N: honestly if someone wrote a fic over this I'd cry. Pic creds to Tamaytka on insta. Her art is honesty so amazing you should check her out.)