2:00

It's been a week since school and Beatrice and tae have gotten close they're pretty cute to be honest. Today is her birthday and me and tae along with the rest of bts help plan a surprise.

"Aye I call dibs on hanging out with birthday after school" tae says while poking my cheek.

"Why can't we all just hang out as I group or whatever?" I say as I place the balloon on the table I walk over and grab the cake then set it right on the table I then felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket I grab it then see its my dad calling. My drunk dad

"Yes dad" I say in a irritated tone
"Ariella you finally answered!, can I get some money?"
"No dad and plus you're going to spend it stupidly"
He scoffs and sucks his teeth "no I'm not just give me the fucking money!"
"No" I hang up then walk back over towards the table and slightly smile taehyung comes over and rubs my arm.

"You okay?" He says as he furrowed his eyebrows
"Yeah I'm fine it's just my dad" I say as I place down the last balloon "welp were done" I turn off the lights to wait for her to walk in the cafeteria I hear her pushing the door open she flicks the light and we all jump up telling "surprise !" Beatrice covers her mouth and happy tears starts forming in her eyes. She walks over to my first and hugs me.

"Thank you, i love you" she walks over to taehyung and kisses him softly "I love you too" he grabs her hand then pulls her towards the cake and everyone inside the cafeteria starts singing happy birthday to her. It's the best I could be for my best friend what can I say?

❁ ❁ ❁
"You're to much Ariella but I love you" we start walking to our next class until I see my boyfriend in the main lobby , I look at Beatrice and she looks at me.

"Go talk to him you've been giving him the silent treatment for days" she says as she lets her arm go. I nod my head then walk up towards him smiling a little.

"I see you're done being mad" he says while trying to grab my hand

"No I'm still a little mad at you it's just Beatrice told me to talk to you, so what you doing here?" I say while folding my arms

"Um I wanted to see you since you weren't answering my calls and plus I wanted to know if you'll go on a date with me?"

I roll my eyes then sigh "I don't know I'll think about it" I start to turn around but he grabs my wrist.

"Say yes please" he grips on my arm harder causing my skin to burn I try to pull away but his grip gets stronger

"Jayden let go!" I say a little loudly
"Why you gotta be so loud?" He says while looking me in my eyes I could multiple emotions in his eyes one of them was determination. He opens his mouth to say something but someone interrupts him.

"Let her go, she said stop" I turn around and see jungkook pulling on his beanie and looking dead into Jayden eyes.

"And who are you?" Jayden says while putting me behind him.
"Don't worry about it , let the girl go you're hurting her" jungkook says with a smirk on his face

"Answer me!, are you cheating on me?!" He says while putting me up against the wall. I flinch at his sudden moment.

"Yeah yeah she calls me daddy too now get the fuck off her" jungkook replies and snatches him off me , I start having a little panic attack then before I could process anything Jayden punches jungkook then they start fighting. I try to grab Jayden off jungkook but he yells at me then punches me. I fall on the floor in anger oh you thought you were going to punch me and get away with it? Nah homie.