6:00

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and the birds chirping I walk towards the bathroom and see my bloodshot eyes and my puffy eye lids. Have I cried myself to sleep?. I then turn on the shower and get in.

❁ ❁ ❁
I get dressed and grab my volleyball bag and my bag, I go to the front door then step out and lock it back.

Today is going to be a great day..

❁ ❁ ❁
I start walking upstairs to go to my locker and someone bumps into me causing me and my books to fall on the floor. I sniff and just gather my books.

"I'm sorry you okay?" The person says as he grabs my books
"Yeah I'm fine thanks" he helps me up and hands me my books with a smile

"Are you alright your eyes are puffy and red?" He says as he looks at me
"I'm fine, I'm fine I gotta go" I say as I walk away , I feel my face getting hot and the stream of tears pouring down my cheek I see Beatrice and all of bangtan looking at me I cry even harder and my breath gets shorter I run into the bathroom and go into a stall I sit on the toilet and sob. I don't care who hears I'm in so much pain right now I just need to let it out.

"Ariella princess let me in" I hear Beatrice soft voice .
"Leave me alone!" I say as I wipe my face I look at the bottom and see her legs coming in then she leans against the door looking down at me

"Now that I'm in tell me what's up with my best friend I was so worried about her I got off FaceTime with my boyfriend , just to find her" she says while folding her arm.

"Well first thing first is I'm scared I'm falling for this person that I heard is so bad and told me he's not ready to date then also my dad abuses me well use to I left his house"

Beatrice walks over to me and hugs me by my head "oh my god Ariella, I'm glad you told me this I don't care if you told me late or earlier I'm just glad you told me"

"Thanks Beatrice"
"Anytime baby girl"

❁ ❁ ❁
It was lunch time and I really didn't feel like eating but Beatrice forced me anyways I told her to go with taehyung but she refused she said he best friend needed someone and he agreed with her so the boys got a table with themselves from time to time I would look at jungkook why do I always fall for the bad guys.

I inhale then exhale , get over yourself Ariella.

❁ ❁ ❁
As I'm putting my books in my locker I hear footsteps approaching me "I'm fine if that's what you-" I turn around and see if isn't Beatrice , it's the same kid who ran into me earlier before I had my mental breakdown.

"Well I was going to ask that and for your number, I want to get to know you more" he says while smiling.

"Sure hand me your phone" I say while smiling he hands me his phone as I smile he hands me his phone I type my phone number in there then hand it back to him.

"What's your name?" He smiles
"Ariella" I say while closing my locker door
"My name is Daniel"

----------------------------------------------
Authors note:
So what will happen with Ariella and Daniel ? Lol do you think she'll get over jungkook? Who will she fall in love with? Lol find out in the next one peace love you