16:00

I stare out of space as I remember the three words he said to me "my ex girlfriend" those few words just replay in my mind over and over it kinda made me feel some type of way but i wont let him know that. He doesnt even like me. I sigh then huff as i look at the celling i hurt them talking and laughing. If she scarred him why is he still talking to her? I need something to drink i walk into the living room and she smiles and speaks to me.

"So whats your name?' She says while looking at me

"Ariella" i say in a dry sarcastic tone

"Oh well isnt that a cute name!, your too cute"

"Thanks"

"Sorry for being rude to you earlier, i thought you were one of those hoes that were after jungkook"

"Im-" before i could reply jungkook cuts me off

"First off dont call her a hoe, second off she lives with me so respect her alright" he clenches his jaw then stands up from the couch

"Wow you've changed jungkook" she says while walking towards him

"I didnt change, you did" jungkook then walks to the front door and opens it "bye kayla " she smirks then leaves she turns to look at me ans smiles

"Bye ariella, hope to see you soon"

Jungkook slams the door then sighs deeply then looks up at me "you okay?" He says with stern look upon his face

"Yeah im fine thanks, maybe you should take the bed you look stiff"

"Nah im good , you should get some rest we have school tomorrow and you have a test"

"Fine, goodnight"'

❁ ❁ ❁

I turn to my side and i feel the bed sink i keep my eyes closed as he sighs "so ariella i know you were a little upset when seeing her but, i dont feel nothing towards her and to be honest i never want to see her ever again to be honest, because what i feel for you is pretty complicated "

"I dont want to hurt you nor let you get hurt ever again,well goodnight ariella" he rubs my arm then kiss my forehead then i hear him leave the room and i sit up back laying against the headboard of my bed . This kid is confusing some day he likes me then next he doesnt know if what hes doing is right. If he said this while i was "sleeping" can you imagine what he tells his friends . I sigh then lay right back down to fall asleep.

Jungkook make up your mind.

❁ ❁ ❁

I wake up and its time for me to go to sleep i sit up and look on my floor and see my bag of clothes on the floor i pull out a shirt and a pair of pants to match then i head in the bathroom i come out in 20mins then i head in the living room and jungkook is eating breakfast "you want breakfast?"

"Nah im not hungry,you're driving me to school? Or i drive myself to school?"

"I got you"

"Okay"

❁ ❁ ❁

I walk up to my locker and i see daniel walking up to me i grab my books then close my locker door "ariella!,ariella! , can you stop for minute?" I turn around to his rise of the planets of apes looking ass ceaser looking ass nigga , pitball looking ass ears". I look him dead in the eyes and back up,

"What?, im really not in the mood for you" i hold my books to my chest

"Look, i wanna tell you something okay ? Hear me out first"