23:00

I turn to my side and i see jungkook sleeping on his chest exposing his back muscles i trace the outlines of his back muscles and smile he doesnt move an inch so i just kiss his shoulder then get out of bed as im walking towards the door i hear him mumbling i turn around and his eyes are closed

"Come back and cuddle with me or rub my back" he says with his eyes closed still

"Let me pee first "

"Don't be gone too long" i chuckle then walk to the bathroom i pull out my phone to play some crossy road then out of nowhere a number texts me i frown up at it and ignore it then it comes back again saying my name.

I finish what i had to do the make my way to his room i see him sitting up on his phone as soon as i walk in he screenlocks his phone then looks at me i jump on him and he grunts loudly and we start laughing so hard jungkook rolls me over then loo...

I finish what i had to do the make my way to his room i see him sitting up on his phone as soon as i walk in he screenlocks his phone then looks at me i jump on him and he grunts loudly and we start laughing so hard jungkook rolls me over then looks at me with a smile.

"How did i turn into one of those romantic guys in the movies?" He says while caressing my cheek with his thumb

"You believed in love again" i say while poking his chest

"No,that's not why" he sighs

"Oh.." i start to turn around because what he said hurt me a little i know he didn't mean it but i guess i just took it the wrong way as i grab my blanket then turn around he turns me back around then hovers over me and pins my arm down then looks in my eyes.

"The reason why I'm one of those guys is because i wanted to make a change for you, i wanted to treat you better because a girl like you that's been through so much shit in her life deserves to be loved in the right way, so i have to treat a princess the way a princess should be treated these other boys don't know the meaning of a princess they know the meaning of a hoe and one night stands i know this because i use to be one of those boys , now im better and I'm treating the woman of my dreams right" he bites his lower lip then kiss my forehead i blush hard then he removes his hands from my wrists then lays down next to me.

"Do you write these words down and prepare to say them to me?"

"Nah i just wing it,come on let's go to bed we gotta get up to go to your cousins baby shower"