59:00

( okay you can play the song now or later, idk if the song will last for the whole chapter but you can try it, if it doesn't then I'll give you another song to play at a certain part oki enjoy )

❁ ❁ ❁
i open my eyes and see that jungkook is still asleep on his back, i smile slightly as i caress his chest with fingers softly then I kiss his shoulder smiling to myself.

"Good morning" he says while opening his eyes in my direction.
" morning" I smile we stare into each other orbs for about fifteen minutes, before he kisses me over and over I smile while placing my hands on the nape of his neck as he kisses my neck cutely I giggle then wrap my arms around his neck he then lifts me up and walk us to the bathroom.

❁ ❁ ❁

After our shower I towel dry my hair then spray in some vanilla leave in conditioner. I look in the mirror and see how skinny I am. I sigh then bite my lower lip so jungkook doesn't notice the Quiver in it. But I can't hide the tears in my eyes. I then slam the bathroom door sliding against it I just let it all out I've been strong for too long. I've been holding the weight for the both of us.

" hey hey hey Ariella are you okay?" I hear his soothing voice call me , hearing his voice just makes me sob even harder "baby? Let me in, let me hold you I just want to hold you" He says softly , I open the door and run straight into his arms. He wraps his arms around my head , and I put one of hands on my lower back. I began to sob harder into his he caresses my head slowly and softly. My heart is breaking so hard. I try to go back to the way I used to be but I'm still kind of scarred by what's happened to me. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him while I'm still nuzzled in this neck . I wipe my tears so they don't fall on his neck. He sits me on the bed then he brings my head down to his chest as he caresses my back really softly. I begin to sob all over again and he hugs me tightly.

❁ ❁ ❁

My crying finally comes to a cease and jungkook is still rubbing my back not saying a thing, I keep up slowly and he still has his hand on my lower back.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to cry and spoil your day I ju-" my sentence gets interrupted by him planting his lips onto mine softly he then places his hand on the side of my face. When he pulls away I see that his eyes are red as well I scan his whole face with my eyes .

"Why were crying?" I comment
"You think seeing my girlfriend, my only resource of happiness crying and hurting was supposed to make me smile?" He says through cracked voice, I place my head down as he lifts my head back up to look at him he scans my eyes then tilts his head in for another kiss his lips moves a little faster than mine as if he's trying to prove something to me slowly I start leaning back and his hand is on my lower back as I hit the velvet sheets he then switches his hands and places them on both of my sides , he then turns the kiss into a passionate makeout session I pull on the hem of his shirt and he pulls away slowly looking into my eyes.

" are you sure?" He says calmly
" I want to feel secure and comforted by you" I whisper
" if you don't wanna do this I want do it, if you're still upset I won't do it, I just wanted to show you how much I care for you and you being hurt , hurts me" he whispers as he places his forehead onto mine " if you want to feel secure and comforted I'll show you that but not this way I feel to bad because you were just crying"

I look up and down at him quickly then I wrap my arms around his neck " how are you so strong throughout it all? I've been strong for too long and I finally cracked"