21:00

❁ ❁ ❁

{a little PG 13}

Jungkooks POV

I look at my watch and it's 5:47 am and i'm a little tispy but im not drunk cause i have to face ariella if she's up i hope shes not up so i can just cuddle her in my arms. I pull up in the driveway then turn off the car and unlock the door then go inside quietly i lock it back then head towards ariella's room well our room i didnt wanna say our cause it sounds like we're married. I push the door open and i see her on her phone and she looks at me then gets up. I sigh then grab her forearm she stops and looks at me.

"You smell like alcohol excuse me" she tries to pull her arm out my grip but i hold her by her waist "jungkook I don't have time for this i already know how this ends you're going to get mad at me and slap me then tomorrow say oh im sorry i was drunk"

I kiss her and she starts calming down a little "im not drunk nor am i ever going to hurt you, why don't you believe me?"

"Cause I've hurt so much and i don't what's the truth or what's fake"

"Well I'm the truth ariella" I caress her cheek and i see her about to cry i pull her into my chest then caress her head she slides her fingernails up and down my back i kiss her head then pull back and look at her she smiles and i kiss her forehead.

"I just had a few drinks that's it because i knew i had to get home safe and see you"

"How cute of you"

"All for you" i kiss her head and she gets out of my grasp and lays in the bed "im going to take a shower okay?"

"Okay love"

❁ ❁ ❁

Ariella's POV

I let the warm covers wrap around my body as i shake a little from the coldness i look out the window and start to think. What was daniel talking about? Should i trust anything he's saying cause everything jungkook told me he told me himself, so could he be telling the truth. I start to get up and get something to drink but i feel jungkooks arm around me he kisses my neck softly and my cheek. I sigh softly but he heard me

"What's up beautiful? What are you stressing about?"

I turn around and face him and he's already looking at me "so like one day last week, daniel put a note on my locker"

He sighs and clenches his jaw "what the fuc- what did it say?"

I grab his hand and he slides his fingers in between mine "it said something about i should get to know your life before we get to serious and that I'll be tossed to the side like trash like the rest of the girls"

"Im going to jail today" jungkook says while looking at the ceiling

"Jungkook, dont commit murder"

"He is testing my nerves" jungkook looks at me with his eyebrow up

"Stop being crazy okay?"

"I can't its like telling a hungry person to stop eating" he kisses my hand

"Jungkook, promise me something?"

He chuckles and looks at the wall "if it's to not commit murder I can't promise you that okay?"

"Not that you psycho" i punch his arm then smile

"Okay tell me baby" i sit up and look at him with a face telling him i know you're lying

"That you won't hurt me in anyway"

"I promise that for sure, let's go to sleep" he pulls me down and i lay down facing the opposite way from him i put my ass on his dick then move purposely from side to side.