Chapter 15

**Hello my amazing readers, thankyou for sticking with this story through my drought of writing lol. I am start college and will likely not update frequently once again, but I will try. Whenever I see you guys comment that you want updates, it encourages me to write. Thankyou again. I love you all. You all deserve a long chapter to fill your needs so here you go.**

*-

I woke up that morning to the beautiful face of the one I love, Rosco. I was really starting to get used to seeing him everyday, and waking up to him was the best part. Being on vacation with him was an absolute dream come true, despite the drama that has been happening all around us. Rosco was still dead asleep, I could tell that from his loud snores, he definitely did not sleep on the plan since he completely passed out when I was on the phone last night. I carefully hopped out of bed and went to the shower without disturbing him. I looked into the mirror and admired myself selfishly. Despite being a model and all that, sometimes I look at myself and wonder what people see. But then again, that's the only thing people want in a model, looks not brains.

The hot water burned my skin in the best possible way. Completely waking myself up and I slowly washed my hair and body, enjoying every moment. The shower was large, walk in, glass doors. Fancy as hell, I laughed to myself. I had been in there so long that there was so much steam I could hardly see anything. I was enjoying myself so much that I began singing horribly to the song, "I Got a Pocket Full of Sunshine", just like from the movie 'Easy A'. 

"You sing pretty good." I heard from right behind me. I freak out and turned straight into a naked guy, in my shower with me. It was so hard to see from all the steam. His large hands suddenly wrapped around my ass and lifted me up into him and straight into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his naked waist. 

"Rosco..." I mumbled through heavy breathing between kisses. Despite the fact that we've never showered together, I was completely comfortable with him being here. Fully knowing that it was quite steamy so if I couldn't see much, I know he wouldn't be able to either.

"I'm sorry for falling asleep last night." Rosco mumbled as he kissed down my neck, casually squeezing my ass tightly. I could feel the affect that this situation had on him. He was absolutely turned on, and so was I.

"Don't be sorry babe." I mumbled heavily through quiet moans. Things between Rosco and I got quite heated, even more so with the water being so hot, but i'll be damned, it was quite amazing. After our lovely shower together, we got out and dressed and headed downstairs where apparently my mother had hired as chef to cook our meals, which was overly nice of her as our breakfast was served. It was insanely delicious and we discussed our plans for the day as we shovelled food into our faces like we've never eaten before.

Suddenly the doorbell rung, and we both stared at each other confused as to who it could be. Not many people at all know we are here, let alone where this place is. Rosco got up first and headed to the door while i stayed at the table in the kitchen and listened. "Can I help you?" Rosco asked boldly as he opened the door.

"You must be the boyfriend. Well... actually I have no compliment for you really, anywho where is my lovely Lacy?" I heard the familiar voice that I dreaded so much. Aaron Denvers. My damn mother must have told him where I was, that or sneaky Ron. 

"You clearly know who I am, now would you mind telling me who you are?" Rosco demanded loudly, obviously blocking the door from him coming in. I got out of my chair and headed to the door, shocked to notice that Rosco was a lot bigger than Aaron was, which made me laugh in my head. 

"His name is Aaron. What do you want? Who told you we were here?" I demanded as I slipped underneath Rosco's arm that leaned on the door frame, standing in front of his large body.