Chapter 5

Raven's Pov

The last two days have been weird. So I decided to stay at home. I grabbed my laptop and I sat down in my sweatpants and loose t-shirt, hair in a messy bun and hot chocolate on the stand beside my couch, I sat down on my couch.

I turned on my computer and I sipped my hot chocolate as it turned on. I logged into my computer with my password and I slipped in a disc. I closed my eyes and listened as the Star Wars Theme song began playing. Let the Star Wars Marathon Begin! 

I watch them in the order I like. Which starts with Episode 1 to 7. I do not understand how people can watch it from 4-6 and then 1-3 & 7. It just doesn't make sense to me. I was taught numbers go 1,2,3,4,5,6....and so on. Not 1,2,3,7,8,9.  

Anyways, I had watched 1,2,3 and was about to start Episode 4, when there came a knock on my door. I frowned in confusion and headed to the door. Who on earth could that be? I am not expecting anyone. Maybe it could be Iris and Joe or Eddie. 

I stood up from my seat on the couch and then my door smashed opened. I ducked and shielded myself. I straightened myself and looked to see who busted my door. In walked that man that had blown that store's windows along with the cops car's windows and their guns.

He walked into view and I ducked behind my couch. I remained where I was as he went on towards my room. I got up from my spot and I made a break for it. I ran from my spot and I ran out the doorway and out of the building.

I didn't really know where I was going, but it was clear that my apartment was not an option. I caught a cap and I told it to take me to Iris's house. Maybe I'd be safer there. But somehow I knew that he could follow me there. And that's bad.

I didn't want to put Iris and or Joe in danger. I didn't know if any of them were working but I probably should not go there. So I told the driver to take me to Jitters instead. I don't know why the hell I would. But it was far away.

It was away from my home and far away from Iris's house as well. And plus, if I needed to run, it was close to the Police department. If Joe was working then maybe him and or one of the police men would be able to help and or save me.  

I ran into Jitters and I went to the top floor. I sat down and I ordered a Hot Chocolate. I needed another cup to calm me down. I know that running way from my home was a dumb move. I could have used my Martial arts to fight him.

I am prepared to deal with normal people. But I am not prepared to deal with people who have powers. We were not taught that in the classes I took. I will leave that up to the police or someone else. I am so not the person for the job.

I had just finished my hot chocolate when the window shattered. I dropped to the ground and I ducked under my table as glass flew everywhere, some even stuck into the walls and tables. I took a deep breath and looked up and I saw that man had found me again. 

"Ok. I will make this simple. I am looking for a girl, beautiful I might add, and her angel name is Raven. Tell me where to find her and I will leave everyone alone." He said.

He paused and said "But if you don't then I will destroy the entire shop."

I frowned and watched as everyone ran around in terror. Although I was touched by his compliments. I was also disgusted. If that was his way of winning a girl's heart. Then he needs to go back to kindergarten and learn how to do it properly. His way was just useless.

I went to the window of the top floor and I saw a fire escape. I smiled as this was perfect. I climbed out the window and onto the fire escape. I ran down it and down the alley. I hoped this was a very quick shortcut to the police station.

And to my surprise, it was! I ran and I shrieked as the windows and car window exploded. I looked over my shoulder and I saw that man running behind me. And he was gaining. I picked up my speed and I ran through the front doors and into the elevator. 

I screamed as the lights shattered and the doors opened and I ran into the room. Many of the police officers looked up and then the lights shattered in the room. I looked around and everyone was rushing around all nice and calm, grabbing flashlights and other stuff as well.

"Raven! Go up the stairs into Barry's lab! You'll be safe there!" Joe called to me.

I gave a nod and I said "Be careful Joe. He isn't your normal human being!" 

He gave a nod and said "I will be fine. No go and don't come out until it is safe!"

I ran up the stairs and the into a room. Barry looked up from his desk and had a surprised look on his face. He was about to say something when the lights and many of Barry's test tubes exploded. I screamed and ducked for cover. I soooo don't feel safe!

Barry ran over to me and he shielded me from the glass. At first it felt a bit weird but then again. I kinda liked having him this close. I blinked and mentally shook myself. This was no time to think about those kinds of things! Those thoughts are a waste.

Barry's phone went off and the caller's name came up as Cisco. He picked it up and listened to the other person. We stood up and he took a few step away. The room was somewhat dark and he was speaking in a quiet voice. I, however, was so freaking out!

"I know, Cisco. But I am a little bit busy. I can't do the thingy for the whose-it right now!" Barry said.

There was a pause and he said "Do you really think I don't know that! I am fully aware of that Cisco. Thank you so much for pointing that out."

Another pause and he said "I get it. I'll try my best to get there."

He hung up and looked at me. 

"You ok?" He asked me.

I looked at him and said "Yeah."

He gave a smile and then Joe appeared.

He said that the guy left but he said that the guy would be back for me. Although, I was still touched with his willingness to be with me, I still was more disgusted. I don't know how to deal with him and his special Powers.

Barry had left and said that I was allowed to stay and come back to his lab anytime I wanted. Joe took me home and told me to expect some company. He told me that he'd have someone come to live with me until everything is safe. Then he had left.

I had hurried around to clean everything, even though it was all already 97% clean. I then went upstairs and I plugged in my laptop. I return to work tomorrow morning. I didn't know who my new room mate was. and I did not know it was going to be Barry.