Money

Just because packs are self sufficient doesn't mean that werewolves don't have or have no need for money, because well that would be just be stupid. Their money however can be separated into different sections

 1) Pack money- This is money that goes to maintaining the pack lands, equipment, etc. and generally is made one of two ways.

            a) investing- packs invest in different companies, real estate, and other ventures to gain more money for the pack. the more diverse the investing the better chances.

            b) selling- the pack grows crops, raises livestock, and if the land has its mines minerals. They have stalls or stores that sell them. 

 pack money also pays for certain positions that can't really have a mundane job

    examples: the Beta, Gamma, pack witch, warriors.

2) Family Money- This pretty much is the same no matter what species you are. The higher to position of the pack member and their ancestors the better chance that the werewolf has family money. Alphas and Betas generally have more money then most of the pack members

3)Work-  if you are a warriors or hunter you get a pay check out of pack money. other pack members take jobs in neighboring human communities. Taking mundane jobs not only gives them steady pay checks but also gives them the opportunity to be eyes and ears for the pack.

         examples: construction, teachers, store clerk, etc.

4) Alliances can also help to supply packs as well. Even mating can also supply extra money depending on the mates financial state.

5) Businesses- some packs will even own their own businesses. This is were they would sell some of there crops, live stock, minerals, and crafts. Not to mention an all werewolf construction crew would get a lot done.

6)political positions- depending on the location of the pack sometimes an Alpha will place a few werewolves in political positions (mayor, lawyer, judge, police, etc.) as an extra protection.