Alliances

Packs make treaties with other packs, witches, and sometimes even vampires in order to protect everyone around. Each gain something from the alliance.

Pack Alliances: alliances between two or more packs generally happen when mates are from different packs. By having this mated bond between the packs it allows them to work together. They can trade supplies (different crops, live stock, and minerals). It also allows them at times of war to call on the other pack or packs in the alliances for aid (fighters, safe haven for females and pups, medical). 

Pack-Witch Alliance: these alliances can be formed for multiple reasons the main one being on the of the coven witches is mated to a pack member or a relative to the pack witch. Proximity also aids with alliances. If there is a coven close to pack lands they will create an alliance to protect the area from enemies. Generally werewolves with be body guards for witch rituals while the coven will aid the pack witch in protection spells, pack rituals (especially ones involving other packs), and healing. The coven will even come out at times of war to help fight.

Pack-vampire: these alliances are rare but do happen. Not to go into too much detail with vampire but they can survive on blood bags and don't have to kill to survive. Packs can make an alliance with a vampire nest to prevent feeding on pack members. Vampires can even add an extra kick in battle, seeing as most werewolves are distrusting of vampire. The few alliances with vampires are with the Guardians (a group of magically beings that are task with protecting the secret, stopping feral werewolves, preventing apocalypse by magic, ect. Their council consisting of two members of reach paranormal race make the laws for all paranormal beings.)

*vampires will tend to feed on werewolves and witches because the blood is stronger and therefore last in their systems longer. Less feeding they have to do, less risk of getting caught

packs, with the aid of witches can even have a few demons on retainer. Most of the time they stick will the lower demons such as the many varieties of hell-hounds, who are loyal to those who summon them and therefore easier to control. This is extremely rare and general only done by the "pure blood" pack as a way to hunt down deserters.