Rogues And Lone Wolves

Rogues are werewolves that have either deserted or been exiled from their packs. 

Reason for deserting:

    1. this again goes to the "pure blood" packs and being mated to a human. A wolf can leave to be with their mate. Generally they will seek out another pack however in some circumstances they will choose to live in their human mates world.

   2. disagree with the actions of the Alpha. The power can go to an Alpha's head like any human leader. A wolf will leave a pack if they disagree with their Alpha's actions. If the choose to go to another pack however most Alphas will be mistrusting of them.

  Reasons for exile:

     1.broke one of the pack laws

     2. extreme aggression towards packs members-yes werewolves of short tempers, but in this case these werewolves are bullies who enjoy terrorizing people. 

    3. fighting pack authority

     4. Attempting to or stealing a mate

The more aggressive and anti-authority the werewolf the more dangerous they are to pack life. 

Lone wolves are extremely rare and generally are part the minority of wolves who have been activated. These wolves are the ones more likely to be caught by humans, killed by other beings. Generally they are males.

Female lone wolves are extremely rare and end up having a harder time. A rogue finding a lone female wolf can be extremely aggressive and forceful with her. Most lone females die if they can't if they can't find a pack, die young.

Feral- werewolves are a pack species. They need the companionship and sense of belonging that the pack provided. Any werewolf who spends too much time away from a pack will basically go insane or Feral as they refer to it. They become more and more aggressive until they loose all their humanity. They'll attack humans and packs, destroying everything in their path until they are killed.