3.

Emmy's PoV

It had gotten a lot darker now, the digital clock next to the bed read 03:28 I'd been lying g down staring at the ceiling for the last 4 hours, all the noises from below had stopped, no one was talking, or yelling, and all the shuffling of footsteps had stopped.

I swiveled my self round and carefully stood up, making sure the floor wouldn't creak, as lightly as possible I made my way to the door, surprisingly it was unlocked, unlike the windows. I walked out he room, there was a slight glow coming from the bottom of the door of the room next door which meant I had to be extra quiet.

Peering down the staircase I could see I was on the top floor, the third floor. I tiptoed down the stairs, when I reached the bottom I debated on weather trying to escape or... getting food. Of course my stomach got the best of me, and I tried to find my way to the kitchen.

"Yess" I whispered to myself as my feet touched the cold tiles of the kitchen floor, I still had no idea where my shoes where. I opened the cupboard closest to me and took out a packet of crisps, great the loudest possible food. I couldn't be bothered to find anything else as I was starving.

I couldn't see much as the room was only lit by the shards of moonlight coming through the blinds, but I navigated my self under the island in the middle, I sat there cross legged and silently opened my crisps. I began to eat a few, leaving crumbs on the floor, a mess was left on the floor around I was.

Suddenly I heard creaks from upstairs.

"Shit" I heard, not yelled, not loud enough to wake anyone, but loud enough for me to clearly hear.

Suddenly the quick rythem of noises came down the stairs, who ever it was, was running.

I curled my self up closed, shuffling as far back as I could get from the doorway, I tried to slow down my breathing, my heartbeat was pounding through my ears. The person, searched the rooms around before coming to the kitchen. They stood in the doorway, I could see their pale bare feet, toes curled due to the temperature.

Their breathing was heavy, they began to walk around the kitchen, first looking in the stood cupboard, they swung the door open, revealing nothing, they closed it again. The feet traveled around the island.

Crunch

Shit. They'd stepped on one of my crisps. I screwed my eyes shut, they immediately dropped down to my height, seeing me under the table, they grabbed my arm and I opened my eyes again quickly. My breathing pace sped up, the guy was blondish brown, with greyish blue eyes, I think, it was very dark.

He grabbed the crisps off me and pulled me up.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He whisper yelled

I didn't reply I just stood there in shock.

"I'm sorry you're in this mess" he said, releasing some of the tension on my arm.

"Let me go" I said trying to slip his hand off

"Can't do that" he said, I picked up my other hand and slapped him across the face, he immediately let go, and I tried to make a run for it.

"Little bitch" he said grabbing my waist and sitting my on the island, his grip was alot tighter now, he held both my wrists with one hand and with the other grabbed rope from above the oven.

He tied my hands together and then to the table leg.

"I want to go back to my shitty life!" I said

"I saved your 'shitty life', JJ was going g to shoot you" he said angrily

My eyes widened.. I could have been shot..but he saved me?