4.

Emmy's PoV

"Why..?" I mumbled looking g down at the floor.

"Honestly I don't know, I'm regretting it now though" he said rubbing his red face

"Thankyou.."

"You're my responsibility now though, so whatever you do, I get shit for it."

He turned round and opened the fridge, took out bread, butter and ham, and began making a sandwich. When he'd finished he turned round.

"Here you go" he said holding it out, I looked at him sarcasticly. Then he realised my hands were tied to the table.

"Well then" he held the sandwich up to my mouth, my face kept the same expression but took a bite anyway. I only ate half of it before thanking him.

"Don't you want to finish it? "

"No thankyou"

"Whatever your loss" he said eating the rest. He untied the rope from the table and dragged me back up to the room. We'd got to the second floor before I door slowly opened, revealing a guy with a beard.

"What the fuck are you doing simon?" Aha so his name is simon.

"Nothing josh, she got hungry, that's all, don't tell JJ please"

"Alright" he said before closing the door again.

When we got to the top, he untied my wrists, opened the spare room door and pushed me in, I tripped over but luckily the bed crashed my fall. Simon followed me in.

"My room is next door, if I hear you doing anything suspicious I can come here straight away" he warned me

"Ok Simon" he gave me a weird look before turning around and leaving the room, not that I knew my way around the house I was about to plan my next escape. Click. Never mind.. He locked the door.

Sorry it's short..