10.

Simons PoV

I awoke to the distant sound of the running shower and cold breeze of the open duvet. As I sat up, thoughts of last night rushed into my thoughts. Shit, I couldn't explain to Emmy.. I peered down noticing the obvious bulge in my jeans, I hadn't changed out of last night. Shitttt, I mentally face palmed, hoping it would go away.

I got up, sorted my shirt, and walked across to my room. By now the shower had stopped. My door was left open ajar, I peered through slightly. Mistake. Emmy stood next to my bed half dressed in a lace black bra and matching underwear. This didn't help the situation between my legs at all. I was just about to close the door and leave but then she quickly turned round and saw me.

"Oh my god Simon" She yelled, her head swung down, less angry and more upset.

"I'm so sorry, I swear I wasn't here long" I said shutting the door, I can't believe that just happened, she was hot though. No Simon, I can't think that.

I mentally scolded myself.

Breakfast could make it better right? I ran down the stairs and rummaged through the fridge, began preparing some strawberries, blueberries and other fruit. Scavenged through the cupboards before finding some waffles, opening them, throwing them into the toaster. Once the fruit was split evenly into two bowls I grabbed the squirty cream from the fridge.

"Emmy, Breakfast!" I yelled up the stairs