5.

Emmy's PoV

"Wake up" someone was lightly shaking me.

"Wake up!" They yell whispered, my eyes slowly opened, revealing Josh. I quickly sat up, shuffling away from him and he immediately took his hands off my shoulders. He stood next to the bed awkwardly for a moment.

"Um, I'm sorry I've woken you up this early but you have to make us breakfast and I thought I'd get you up early so you wouldn't get in too much trouble" he said, I looked across the the clock, 08:34.

"It's ok, why can't I just leave?"

"You just can't, you know too much"

"It's won't say anything!"

"Shh keep your voice down, what's your name anyway?" He asked me

"Um I-I'm Emmy"

"Ok well i'm josh, the short guy is Vikk, Tobi is the guy that you found last night, you already know simon, JJ he's the boss you'll know who he is, and ethan... well its difficult to miss him, let's go down stairs" he said taking my hand gently.

He gave me a quick tour around the kitchen, showing me where all the foods where, I guess I already knew where the crisps where, before he sat down at the island scrolling through his phone. Simon wasn't awake, it was just us two. I stood there for a moment thinking, he looked up at me, I turned round quickly opening the fridge, ill just make um... pancakes?

I'm actually alright at cooking to be honest, I whizzed round the kitchen gathering all the ingredients, sifting the flour, cracking the eggs and pouring out the milk into a bowl. Josh watched me, he almost looked amazed, no idea why.

Josh's PoV

When Emmy arrived yesterday it was really weird, I noticed Simons usual depressed look lifted slightly, his eyes brightened, it's the first time he's spoken up in a while towards JJ. Is it Emmy?

I felt bad forcing her to make breakfast but it's better for her if I help her, at least until she's back on her feet. It's difficult trying to explain that she's basicly turned into out house maid..

Emmy's PoV

I'd flipped and stacked about 11 pancakes before I beard the shuffling of tired feet all come towards the kitchen. All 6 boys had gathered round the island, it was reasonably quiet but then conversation was soon made, I kept my back turned away from them towards the hob until I'd stacked the last pancake. I carefully picked up the plate, my hands shaking slightly and placed it in the middle of the table.

"Thanks Emmy" Josh smiled at me

"Yeah thanks" Vikk and Ethan said in unison. Simon, JJ and Toby didn't say anything. Simon went to the fridge and grabbed Nutella, JJ just stood there staring at me, stone cold eyes, I awkwardly held my arm and looked down at the floor.

"When did you get down here?" JJ asked, I opened my mouth to speak but thankfully josh continued for me

"About half an hour ago, I took her down, don't worry" he said

"Trust daddy josh to take care of her" Vikk joked, making everyone except josh laugh, JJ smirked slightly.

"Wowwww, can't believe you're eating something that isn't microwavable curry Vikk" he replied sarcasticly. Ethan was in stitches, his laugh creating others laugh

Everyone had finished their food.

"Simon I'm leaving you with Emmy" JJ said before standing up

"What? No! Josh can stay, you need me" he replied

"It's your responsibility." JJ said, Josh looked across to me, he could see I wasn't comfortable.

"No its ok, ill stay" Josh said

"No. Simon is staying." Josh gave me an apologetic look before standing up with the rest.

"What the fuck" Simon said sighing, slamming his hand off the table