6.

Simons PoV

Great, I'm stuck here, I guess it's not too bad.. I hope they're ok out there without me, josh can't aim a gun for shit though. Emmy was standing awkwardly a few meters away from me, her legs crossed, one arm holding the other, staring at the ground.

"Come on" I say, standing up to walk out the room. She didn't say anything, just followed behind me. We went to the hallway, I got my shoes on and opened the door to go out.

"U-um Simon... Do I need shoes?"

"Oh right, yeah" I forgot just had hidden her shoes, I grabbed them from behind the sofa and she put them on. We walked out the door.

Emmy's PoV

Yes, nows my chance, Simon walked in front of me, I stopped for a second and then legged it across the lawn, down the pavement, I didn't know how to get home but I needed to get away.

"HEY!" Simon yelled from behind me, he was chasing me and wasn't far behind. My adrenaline was rushing, a sudden pull by the neck caused me to fall backwards onto the concrete, he'd grabbed the collar of my top.

I sat crossed legged in the ground, I began to cry, the tears that had built up wouldn't hold back any longer, i felt a presents next to me, Simon had shuffled down on the ground.

"Stop trying, there's no point." He muttered, I didn't reply. He grabbed my wrist and tied something into it, my immediate reaction was to try to get it off.

"Don't do that" he said

"What is I-" I was cut off by a sudden shock running down my arm.

"Ow!" I yelled

"Exactly." He stood up, and dragged me to the car, he drove.

About half an hour later, in pure silence apart from his music, we stopped in a multi-storey car park. He unbuckled both seatbelts and smirked at me.

"Come on, you'll enjoy this, might be one of the only times you get to have fun, considering you're practically stuck with us" he said

"Um ok, what are we doing"

"Shopping, Josh is better at this girly shit but, I have to come, I guess we don't want your getting to attached to him anyways, also sorry to break it to you but he already has a girlfriend " he sarcastically grins

"Why'd you think I like josh?" I say slightly laughing

"I don't know, anyway you're in lead now, I'm just paying" I guess Simon does have a good side..

We went to Primark, one of my fav shops, cheap but amazing, I got a few pairs of jeans and leggings, t shirts, jumpers, tops, and pjs. While he was waiting for me, he stood looking at his phone, about 7 girls came up to him, trying to talk to him, but he swiftly rejected all of them, each time after he did, he'd look up at me..?

"Where also do you want to go?"

"That's everything thank you, I don't want to waste all your money "

"It's not a waste, don't you want makeup and shit?"

"Simon, I don't want you wasting money on me."

" I said it's not a waste! I'm trying to me nice here, what about over there" he said pointing to MAC.

"Nooo way to expensive " I said, shaking my head, he grabbed my hand, and gently pulled me into the shop, I awkwardly looked at the floor...for like the 17th time today, as Simon spoke to one of the workers.

"Can go sort her out? Just all shades and shit" he said, the lady nodded and Simon let go of my hand to wander round the shop. I was sat down at a chair facing the mirror, as the lady worked around my, putting swatches of various shades of concelers, foundations, powders, highlights, bronzers and blush on her arms, comparing them to my face.

" you're lucky to have such a nice boyfriend " she said smiling

"Oh no no, he's not my um boyfriend"

"Oh, sorry I just thought"

"It's ok" I felt my cheeks flush red, if I was awkward before I don't know what I am now, after she was done, I hopped off the chair and she handed me all the products. Oh my god there was like 8 things.. I walked around, to find Simon, surprisingly enough, he was standing next to the large selection of lipsticks.

"Simon, I can't let you-"

"Just shut up" he said, I did as I was told, he had an eyeliner and mascara in a small basket, and he carefully took the rest out of my hands.

"Go get eyeshadow or whatever" he said motioning his hand away.

I found a beautiful palette with, Peaches, Browns, Rosy golds, and general natural colours and picked it up. £80!? I quickly put it backdown. Suddenly an arm from behind me reached over and picked it up, I quickly turned round to see Simon. I gave him a sad look and he mimicked me, his bottom lip puckered out, chin down, looking at me. I rolled my eyes and peered into the basket. He'd also picked up about 3 lipsticks, a natural one 'honeylove', another one similar but not the same 'velvet teddy' and the last one, an amazing maroon colour 'studded kiss'.

"Simonnn, I don't care anymore it's too much. It's gotta be at least £900"

"Emmy, you could be living off this stuff for a while, so shut up, just don't tell JJ"

After he paid, we went into a few more shops, Adidas and Nike before going back to the car, it was quite late, and dark. I peered over to the clock in the car, 9:30 shitttt they've gotta be back right?

"Simon, josh said I had to make meals, aren't they gonna be back?"

"No, they were gonna go up to Aberdeen, they could be atleast 3 days Emmy"

"What are they even doing?" I'm seriously concerned at this point.

"I-I can't tell you" he muttered

"Ok, then um.. What are we doing for dinner, what do you want me to cook? We may need to buy more food as the fridge was pretty empty this morning"

"Nahh, Takeaway MacDonalds?" He grins, I nod and he starts the car.

Sorry if this is boring..