8.

Emmys PoV

"I'm uh.. Kinda tired, can I go to bed?"

"What kind of question is that? Obviously you can go to bed" Simon replied, I stood up and walked out, up all the stairs and to my room. I guess Simon won't be up till a bit later. I got changed into new pajamas and slid into the comfy bed. The more I think about it, I prefer living here, my life has actually improved since I arrived. I can actually eat and ca-- zzzz

*time skip 2am*

Simons PoV

After Emmy went to bed I watched a few more movies and finished most the food, turned off the lights and headed upstairs. I get half way up and stop, a faint sobbing sound can be heard, I begin back up and the noise gets louder. I stop outside Emmys door, whimpering, sobbing and other irritated noises hid behind the door.

"Emmy..?" I opened the door. She was still asleep, squirming around, muttering in panic, beads of sweat rolling over her. What do I do? If I touch her it could become worse, if I don't wake her the same could occur.

I walked over and lightly tapped her shoulder, nothing. I shook them slightly, nothing, the sobs just became louder.

"Emmy you have to wake up" I was worried now, I'd never had to deal with this before, I lifted the duvet and climbed into bed behind her, I put my arm around her waist and held her close, the wriggling stopped, tears still rolled down her face.

"Emmy it's ok, it was just a bad dream" She was still asleep, I stayed there for a while until she fully calmed, I was about to leave but then realised, my second arm was under her body. I tried to slide it from beneath her, she turned around facing my chest and curled herself against me.

I really hate this shit, but this isn't too bad..as long as nothing else happens. Now that's she'd calmed down, her face was peaceful, after a few moments I realised I was staring, I lifted my top arm to turn if the light, and fell asleep.

A/N Sorry this is so short, just thought I'd try to stay updated x