A gut-feeling

At HQ
----------------------------------------------
Catboy unbuckled Owlette and sets her on the couch. "Gekko go get some water."

"Ok." Gekko leaves and comes back with a tray of water. Catboy takes it and it on the table. "Catboy... are you alright.. because what happened at the park to you was.... strange...."

"Yes Gekko, I'm fine but I don't know what that was... But I'll find out what that was and a way through it." Saying with determination, he puts up a fist in the air and the 2 boys laugh. "Then I'm going to help you get though it too!"

"Good but what do we do with Owlette? How do we treat an electrocution?"

"Let me look in Owlette's level, they're might be a book about treating electrocution." Gekko runs to the elevator and goes to the upper level.

5 mins later
----------------
Gekko comes back with a red book with a lightning bolt on the cover. "Here ya go." He gives the book to the boy in a cat suit.

"Are you sure Gekko that this is the book?"

"Yep, I checked it and there was no other book that looked like this."

"Ok now let's have a look at it." Catboy flips through the pages until he finds the page that talks about how to treat a electrocution. "Ok it says to check for any injuries first."

1 hr later
-------------
They fixed Owlette and detransform as they went home. They were able to send her home but she was still unconscious. Conor, was about to go to bed until felt something familiar. "You can't just leave her like this! Go check on her! Use your agility!" He seemed to be convinced so he crawl through his window, jumps down and uses his agility to get him self to Amaya. He sees her "She seems alright..."

"No! You need to be with her! You can't just say she's find by looking at her so go in!" Conor nods and opens the window that was unlock. Going in, he sees her. "Don't worry Amaya, I won't let anyone hurt or touch you anymore." He kisses her forehead and leaves feeling very satisfied. He gets back in, then gets in bed and sleeps. While he sleeps, he has a dream.

========================
First off, sorry for shortness. 2, probably the lateness. So yeah and love ya!😜❤️😄😎