Nightmare

"It was a beautiful day outside.... Birds were singing, flowers were blooming and laughter filled the air. It was 3 kids: a girl with red glasses, a boy with blonde hair and another boy in blue. They were playing until a earthquake happened. It shook, they fell down as things fall apart. They ran and dodged the things that were falling apart... Until a tree was about to fall on the girl but the boy in blue saved her. "Are you alright Amaya?!"

"Yeah, thanks Conor!"

"Your welcome Amaya but we need shelter!"

"Guys I found shelter!!!! Let's go!" The blonde grabs his friends' hands and they run to the shelter. Hiding in it, they saw lots of destruction and invited people to come in to avoid danger.

10 mins later
-----------------
The rumbling stopped and they come out to see the damage...."

Conor wakes up sweating to see that it was still nighttime... "That.... that dream.... no, that nightmare.... it can be real right?"

"It is, and if you don't want Amaya to get hurt then I suggest that you prepare."

"Who... who.... who are you?.... How did you find out this is going to happen..."

"I'm you. I'm your yin side. I care, no LOVE Amaya just as much as you do. I want her to be safe.... I can help you if you just listen to me..."

"Your my yin side.... but you love Amaya just like me.... Ok, I'll prepare when I wake up tomorrow morning."

"Good."

"Amaya is my princess and nothing is going to take her away from me..."

Connor goes back to sleep as he lays back down. He was going to be ready for tomorrow and will protect Amaya at all costs.

========================
Hey, sorry for the shortness. And yeah, I'll update soon so all I have to say is love ya!❤️😎😜😄