The cat amulet

"Ok, so let's talk." Umo nods and walks up to Greg then presses his amulet. His paw glows as the blonde's amulet turns blue and into a identical amulet as Conor. "Woah!"

"Yes, yes, don't worry, it's just temporary. I'm just going to explain and show you the responsibility and powers the cat amulet/Conor holds."

"Ok."

"Good so the thing is that Amaya's amulet is the most powerful and smart, your's is wise and strong but Conor's amulet is the brave and quickest. As well as dangerous...... You and Amaya has different types of responsibilities and powers but his is..... rather delicate and important as you could say. Tampering with both sides of it would throw it off balance and split into 2. Which is our situation now, Yin and Yang."

"Yin and Yang?"

"Heh, you remind me of Conor when I first told him about it. Yin and yang are 2 fish or balance holders that hold balance. One is white with a black spot and the other is black with a white spot. Yin is the black part that's bad, yang is the white part that's good."

"Ok, what does that have to do with Conor?"

"Greg, Conor has lost balance of Yin and now, his Yin is out. That's why the cat amulet is very important but dangerous. He needs to find the balance so the amulet can balance too. Without balance, the Yin shall take control."

"Yeah, I'm guessing that's bad right?"

"Yep, and I'm guessing the only desire that Yin wants is...."

"Is what."

"Amaya."

"Oh no...."

"Yes, we need to balance it out."

"How?"

"By using the power of yang. Yang stands for friendship, fun, happiness and love. It'll over power yin, desire and balance him out."

"Ok, so what's the plan."

"You will need find something that reminds him of your friendship, fun and happiness. Talk him down and what ever else in the name of yang." Greg thinks about what Umo said and gasps.

"Oh memory book! That has our almost everything we did together. I will get it then balance him out with it!"

"Good idea but you're going to have to inform Amaya about this situation....."

"Wait what?! Her heart will be crushed......"

"I know but she'll rather know then be in love with destruction."

"Ok, I'll tell her tomorrow."

"Good. Nice talking to you Greg."

"Nice talking to you Umo. Good night."

"Good night Greg." And with that, Umo disappears into the night and Greg returns home. Once he get there, he pulls out the memory book from a box and put it in his nightstand. "Don't worry Conor, we'll stop Yin from taking control of you." And with that, he gets in bed then falls asleep.