Suspicious

"Good. You can call me Yin, Conor. When you need me, just call out for me in your mind and I'll surface up. I can also see through your eyes too. Any requests and I'll do them, as well as questions. I'll be here in your dreamscape."

"Ok Yin." And just like that, Yin disappears and Conor wakes up.

                             .............
----------------------------------------------
Sun was shining as the breeze flows outside. It was a nice day, as Amaya, Greg and Conor played but mostly the brunette was amazing his love of his life. He takes out flowers, performs tricks, helps her around and flirts with her. She was smiling, laughing and giving him thanks for all he did. Greg on the other hand was wondering how did his friend was doing this and was getting suspicious. "Hey guys, would you like to eat some lunch?"

"Sure Conor."

"Of course! I'm starving, let's go Conor and Amaya!" They laugh at Greg and the boy in blue leads them to a hill with a beautiful view of the city. It was the perfect spot that had a whole picnic layout, food, blanket, the whole deal. His friends gasps in amazement and walk slowly to it while looking around. "Woah.... this is amazing Conor....."

"Wow..... you really did it this time Conor! I agree with Amaya."

"Well thank you my dear friends." They giggle at his humble accent.

"So Conor, how did you make all this?"

"Well Amaya, a magician can never reveal his secrets but I can tell you a hint."

"What is it?" Greg asks getting more suspicious.

"Magic."

                               Later
----------------------------------------------
They had all gone home but the blonde was suspicious and was wondering about Conor. He divided he'll watch for now and if he gets more suspicious, he'll look into it.

========================
Heya guys, sorry for the short chap and next one coming up. I'll increase once the next chapter is done. So love ya!😜😎❤️😄