Please don't...

Conor was about to go asleep until he hears a tap on his window. He looks up and sees Umo, so he gets up and opens the window up. Letting in the blue cat, Conor looks at him and asks "Hey Umo, what do you want?"

"I wanted to check on you. So how are you?"

"Uh, good Umo."

"Are you sure because I can sense something wrong with you."

"Yep, nothing is wrong."

"Stop stalling Conor, I know something is wrong. Your Yin is out of balance, so you're tempting to the darkness."

"What?!"

"Yes, now have you been feeling different. Having more aggressive and violent thoughts. Or a voice in your head?" Conor nods unsteadily.

"Now, don't worry Conor, just listen to me. Don't listen to that voice in your head, please." For the first time, Umo showed his concern to the boy. "Don't listen to it, ignore the thoughts and stay positive. Also, before I go, if you start feeling different or something happens.... tell me. Ok?"

"O-Ok." The cat sighs.

"Good, now goodbye Conor." He bows and climbs out the window. He looks back with a sad and comforting smile then vanishes into the night. Conor was scared but understood, he goes to sleep but has a intriguing dream.....

"It was a pitch black void as Conor floated. "Hello?"

"Hello Conor."

========================
Hey and sorry, for lateness and shortness. Bye and love ya! 😄😜😎❤️