The future

Conor wakes up the next morning early. Birds were singing when he woke up. He gets up then remembers something, he remembers his dream. He froze to process it then gets prepared by packing some supplies. He changes into some clothes and goes downstairs for breakfast. No one was up so he made himself a bowl of cereal and apple juice. Eating it, he decides to watch some TV afterwards til It was afternoon.

2 hrs later
--------------
His parents came down, ate breakfast as well as talk to him and kisses him goodbye then go to work.

3 hrs later
--------------
Conor heard the doorbell ring, he gets up to answer it. He was surprised and out of curiosity, he opens it with out even thinking. It was Amaya and Greg, they were smiling at him and was wearing some weekend clothes. Greg with his normal hoodie and tan shorts then his regular shoes. Amaya was wearing a hoodie too but red and with a owl symbol on it and black tights under brown shorts then finally low dark brown boots. "Hey Conor! Wanna come out and play?"

"Yeah, we were planning a whole day of activities!"

"Sure, I'll come out and play Greg! And what type of activities Amaya?"

"Well, we were planning -" Conor wasn't paying attention to what activities Amaya was explaining, he was staring at her. "Don't worry Amaya, I'll protect you." Conor realized Amaya had stopped and asked a question.

"Got it Conor?"

"Uh yeah, sure."

"Ok so grab your stuff and let's go."

"Ok." Conor runs over to the couch, grabs his bag he had packed and runs out of the house. He locks the door, then him and his friends goes to enjoy their day.

.......................
----------------------------------------------
Laughter had filled the air as the trio played tag in the field. They were playing until a earthquake happened. It shook, they fell down as things fall apart. The kids ran and dodged the things that were falling apart... Until a tree was about to fall on Amaya but Conor saved her just like in his dream. "Are you alright Amaya?!"

"Yeah, thanks Conor!"

"Your welcome Amaya but we need shelter!"

"Guys I found shelter!!!! Let's go!" The blonde grabs his friends' hands and they run to the shelter. Hiding in it, they saw lots of destruction and invited people to come in to avoid danger.

10 mins later
------------------
Conor was thankful for his preparation from this morning since he knew this was coming. Some of the people and children were hurt but most of them weren't. The rumbling stopped and they come out to see the damage.... It was bad, half the city was demolished... "Oh no...."

"Don't worry Amaya, we'll check it out tonight. Pj masks we're on our way!" The other 2 join.

"Into the night to save the day!"