Uh..What?

Sarah and Misty walked in the door of the house that they shared with there friends:Edward,Marlton,Sal,Billy,Stu,
Russman,Takeo,Nikolai,Tank,Finn,
Weasel,Danny,Micheal,and Robert."Hey guys we have something to show you,"Sarah yelled threw out the house.They put down the bags as everyone came in."Vhat's going on?"Edward asked."We found this cute little baby that was left behind a trash bin and was hungry,"Misty blurted out suddenly.

Sal's P.O.V
Sarah and Misty found a baby behind a trash bin that was abandoned by its parents.Poor little girl.

Normal P.O.V
"Well,we should probably feed the kid something before it starves."Russman stated.So they put they baby on the counter on mushed up some fruit.They gave the baby the food while they talked in the corner."We should probably take her to child services."Marlton said."No,I want to keep it,"Sarah and Misty said at the same time."We can't keep a child here with guns and that crazy nut job."Tank said pointing at Edward.Then food landed on his head and went down on his face.

They all looked up at the ceiling to find little baby (Y/N) with a smile on her face and a bowl in her hand."Uh..What?"Marlton said.As everyone looked at you confused you just smiled and laughed harder."What are we going do with you?"Finn asked as you hiccuped then started laughing again.

A/N:This just came to mind and I had to put it for this chapter.So what do think will happen next in the next chapter?Tell me what you think will happen in the next chapter in the comments.Oh yeah your basically the baby from the Incredibles.Emo out!