Where are you?

Everyone was looking for you around and outside.They were calling your name too.

5 minutes earlier
Misty came up to see how you were doing and also brought a glass of water."(Y/N) are you okay?"Misty asked as she knocked on the door.She tried opening the door but it wouldn't work."Hey everyone!Can you guys come here for a minute?"Misty yelled.Everyone came up stairs and asked what was the matter."I tried opening the door but it wouldn't open.(Y/N) knows about the no locked doors in this house."Misty said.Then Billy started hitting on the door with his shoulder.After 2 or 3 tries it got open and they looked inside.Oh no they all said at they same time when say you gone.

Present time
The kind man that helped you up cleaned your knees and got you water as well.You had a hard time keeping your eyes awake and the kind man saw this."Why don't you sleep on this couch child?"He asked."Thank you Sir."You said as you laid down."Goodnight child."He said as he put a blanket over you.You woke up hours later when the sun was slightly awake as well.You then heard a voice behind you,"Hello."The mysterious voice said.You looked behind you and saw the girl from the party."I need your help."She said."With what?"You asked.

"Well there is some people I need dead and you are the perfect person to take of them."She said."I don't kill people."You said."I didn't want to do this but I guess I have too."She said as she walked towards you.You looked at her scared as she placed a needle in your neck full of red stuff.Your eyes fluttered for a minute then you went into the darkest part of your mind. 

A/N:
Oh No!Samantha is behind everything.Who do you think she wants you to kill?Well you guys will figure out that so.But for now I hope you guys enjoyed this story  and if you did so hit that vote button and make sure to comment.Emo out!