The Big Fight

Edward found a letter from Samantha and it said:dear Edward,If you ever want to see (Y/N) again you will come to the diner where you found the Tranzit crew.If you hurry she might still be alive."that is what the note said."Everyone gear up."Danny said.They all got ready in 10 minutes and they we're ready to get you back. While they were going back to the diner,Samantha and Rosemary were also getting ready.

Rosemary was getting ready when she heard a voice say,"Please don't kill them."You said."Oh,but I want to because you never gave me a chance so I won't give you one."She said as she picked up double pistols and went to the box as well and got a Galil.Then she  went on top of the roof of the diner where Samantha was."They will be dead soon my friend."Samantha said as Rosemary smiled but that smiled faded when she heard footsteps running towards the diner."Samantha tell us where (Y/N) is."A woman said.Samantha told them to come up on the roof so they did."(Y/N)?"the woman from a moment said.Then Rosemary looked at her and everyone else.They all gasped,"Where's (Y/N)?"a man with black hair and glasses asked."Trust me you won't ever see her again."Rosemary said."Rosemary kill them."Samantha said.

Then Rosemary smirked and walked slowly towards them with two pistols in her hands."This will be fun."Rosemary said.

A/N:
Hey everyone sorry this took so long I was kinda busy today with school and stuff.But I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it.Thank you so much for reading this stories and voting on them as well you guys are awesome.Emo out!