I'm a monster

Everyone was surprised at what happened and were still trying process everything.Marlton and Edward were running tests and trying to figure out what caused you to change like that."Oh no."Edward said."What's the problem Ricktofen?"Marlton asked."I checked the cameras in ze closet and saw Samantha in zere wis the girls!"Edward said.

They told everyone else and they were surprised by that news."That's probably the reason she turned like that."Russman said."I'm going to check on (Y/N)"Sarah said.Sarah went upstairs and opened your door to see you crying into your knees."Honey what's wrong?"Sarah asked."I'm a monster."you said."No,you're not.Listen to me on that."Sarah said."How's Amata?"You asked."She's fine.Her parents picked her."Sarah said

You smiled at her and asked to be alone.She nodded and left your room.You got up locked your door then you grabbed a bag then filled full of clothes.You still had your blue dress on from your party earlier.You opened your window and climbed out then jumped silently jumped on to the ground.You were running and crying and you didn't know where you were going.

That's when you tripped and scrapped both your knees."Are you okay little girl?"A man in a trench coat and a bowler hat asked."I'm fine thanks for asking."You said.He helped you up and offered to help you clean your scrapped knees and you accepted that offer.

A/N:
Hey guys I hope you guys enjoyed this story!Who do think that mysterious figure was?Tell me who you think is in the comments below!Emo out!