Monster vs Zombies

5 years later
It's been 5 years since the crew adopted (Y/N) and those have been the happiest years of their lives.It's a week before (Y/N) 6th birthday and the crew have been planning a big birthday bash for you.Everyone was there and even a few of your best friend Amata.You were ushered to the living room by Sal."Happy birthday!"everyone said.You looked around at the decorations and looked at everyone."Thank you everyone this is amazing!"you said hugging your entire family then Amata."We really surprised you didn't we?"Amata asked."Totally surprised me,Amata."you said to her and smiled.

You were having a good time until zombies started banging on the windows and screaming."Everyone get their guns now!"Tank yelled.Everyone grabbed a good gun to kill zombies."Stay here kids."Stu said.You and Amata hid in a closet quivering next to each hearing screaming and gunshots outside.You were both scared and didn't want to leave.Then you both felt another presence in the closet that felt colder than you two.You look over to see a girl a little bit older than you and Amata.She had a teddy bear and a small smile on her face.

"Hello (Y/N)."The other little girl said."How do you know my name?"You asked."Well I have been watching over you.Waiting to unleash your true potential."she said.You turned your head to Amata who was also confused.You turned your head back to the mysterious girl and then she started saying words that sounded familiar and you felt like you were felt like you were changing.You smiled when she finished speaking and stood up and opened the door."Stay here Amata."You told your friend.You found everyone in the living room fighting hordes of the undead and they were running out of ammo."(Y/N) what are doing get back!"Robert yelled.You felt your body changing into something else.You grew 8 legs and grew taller.You also had a bow and arrows.

You also had a bow and arrows

^Your transformation^ 

Everyone starred at you in awe.You got rid of the zombies quickly as you changed back into your real form.Amata came out of the closet and also saw your transformation and was also in awe.You looked at them and smiled.Then everything went dark.

A/N:
Jesus.You are so cool and awesome.I don't know how that happened but you guys are awesome.What do you think will happen next?Do you figure out your powers completely?or will you be taken away and be experimented on?Tell me what you think will happen in the next chapter.Emo out!(btw this is like my longest story yet!)