Chapter 15

"Wow Ross. She's goregous." She said. "Amy don't start." He said. "What? You lied to me. She's even better than you described her. I mean was it because you were attracted to her? I mean I am." She joked. He rolled his eyes. "Are you screwing her?" She asked. "What? No. Why would you think that?" He asked. "You are unbelievable. Lying is not getting you anywhere. Did you have thoughts of possibly doing it with her?" She asked. "Amy!" He shouted. "I'm just asking. Take a chill pill." She giggled getting up. She kissed his cheek and went outside.

"Beautiful day isn't it?" She asked. Laura just continued working on her flowers. "It's wonderful." She whispered. Amy adjusted herself into the bench in front of Laura. "I wanted to ask you a few questions." She said. Laura looked up at her for a moment. Really looked at her. The girl had beauty. Maybe more than herself but she had nothing on her. Legally, Ross was hers and there was nothing that was going to change that. Except for Ross. Mentally he felt to change it but emotionally he was still trying to figure it all out inside his heart.

"Sure. Ask away." She said getting up and sitting on the bench with her. "Laura. I see your still married to my fiance." She said. "He's my husband. It took us a while to get to where we were. I'm just not going to give him up without a fight." She told her. "You guys must've really loved each other huh?" She asked. "We still do. He just needs time to figure it out." She said. "How much time do you think he needs?" She asks. She sighs. "I'll give him a life time if I have to." Laura said.

Amy didn't like the fact that she was like this. The woman seemed determined. Like it was possible no matter what anyone said. "I'm gonna head out but it was nice to finally meet you." Amy said. Laura smiled back and waved. She thought the girl was beautiful. Goregous even. She seemed nice too but maybe it was because he was watching them from the window or she was just geninuely nice. She hadn't given her any sort of vibe. She was gonna wait for it. Until then, she had more important things to take care of. One way or another.

"Laura." He called her. She ignored him. She continued doing what she was doing. He took hold of her drawing her attention. "What?" She asked grabbing his shoulders and pushing him off. "I've been calling you for half an hour." He said. "Shouldn't you be calling Amy?" She asked. "She's out getting our reservation at the church for our wedding." He responded. "Your still going through with it?" She asked. He looked towards the door then back her.  "Yes I am. She's going to be my wife soon." He said. She rolled her eyes pushing him off her to walk away.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She asked. "Doing what?" He asked. He knew exactly what it was he was doing. "You keep playing with my emotions." She said. "All I asked was you sign those papers and all of this would've never happened. You brought this on yourself." He said. She faced him. "I brought this on myself? To be heart broken day after day? Because my own husband wouldn't even take a chance on remembering what we had?! I brought this on myself when I'm not the one that forgot something that is really important!" She shouted.

"To end all of this, all you had to do is sign them. That's it." He said. She was beyond angry. She pushed him back. "To end all of this you just say those words and I'll sign them no questions asked." She said walking away before he loses an arm. He pulled her back. "What words?" He asked. "Just say them. And I'll be gone." She said. "Laura. You need to be honest--" She cut him off. "No Ross. You need to be honest with yourself. You need to do what your heart tells you instead what your mind says." She said.

"I can't do that." He said. "And I can't do this either." She said moving away from him. "Maybe this is key." He said. "Maybe." She whispered. He grabbed the forms for her to sign. "Just sign them. I don't want to hurt you anymore than I already have." He whispered. She knew her Ross was returning. "Hurt me? You have damaged me and you know it." She said. "I don't understand how I could've done that." He said. "You fucked me!" She shouted. He dropped the forms and pinned her against the wall covering her mouth.

"Woah...Woah..." He said glaring daggers into her. "It's the fucking truth. And to top it off, it wasn't just a good old fuck. Ross, you made love to me. We made love. I know it was love." She said. "That's not true." He said. "No. It is true. I know its true because your skin tingles everytime you think about it. The hairs on the back of your neck rise and your breathing matches mine." She said placing his hand on her chest. He growled running his hands through his hair. "No it does not." He defended. She moves over.

He cages her. "Sign them. You can't leave until you sign them." He said. She runs her fingers down his neck towards his chest. He grabs her hand. "Stop." He said. "You like it don't you?" She smirks slipping her other hand under his shirt tracing his abs. "You were always weak under my touch. Say something that will make all of this go away." She said. He grabbed both her hands and looked her in the eyes.

"Stop this nonsense. I don't love you anymore! Just sign them and I'll leave! I love someone else and I'm gonna marry her! Get it through your thick head! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!" He shouted at her. She froze. Her world came crashing down at her feet. She was speechless. Her throat ran completely dry. Her lips suddenly became chapped because of the dryness. She reached for the papers and signed them. Tears blurred her eyes and she looked at him. She swung as hard as she could hitting him. "I hope your happy." She cried running out of the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now remember I love you guys...Very very very much.....Comment and Vote!!!
~Ash❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤