32 | clue #2

Congrats to those who guessed Chloé! You were right! I'm pretty sure everyone guessed Chloé; that riddle was easy. :,)

_______________________________

No one's POV

Marinette sped walk through the streets of Paris, the paper clenched tight in her palm. She had no idea who wrote this, or why, but she did have a feeling of who the riddle was taking about.

Marinette almost flew through the doors of the most famous hotel of Paris, and her eyes frantically searched for a certain person. Just then, they landed on the blonde girl who had just exited the elevator, her eyes glued to her phone.

"Chloé?"

She looked up at the ravenette, slowly making her way to her. There was an annoyed expression clearly written on her face.

"Ugh, hey Marientte."

Marinette held the letter up to Chloé and the blonde girl's eyes focused on the piece of paper.

"Did you write this?" Marinette wished she didn't have to ask. She wished she wasn't even here talking to Chloé.

Chloé just sighed and snatched the paper from the designer's hand to take a closer look at it. "Like I have time to write garbage like that." She said before handing her back the paper, and without another word, she reached into her own purse to pull out another envelope.

"And here's another one for you by the way."

"What are these for?" Marinette questioned as she took the next envelope from Chloé's hand. She began to tear it open. "And who's writing them?"

Chloé shrugged her shoulders carelessly. "I don't know... and I don't care." She snapped, examining her manicured nails before her eyes landed back onto her phone. "Later Marinette."

And with that, the blonde girl walked away from the scene, leaving the the ravenette alone and confused.

"Another one," Marinette murmured, and Tikki popped her head out of the purse.

"Read it Mari!" Tikki exclaimed, "This is getting interesting!"

"Tell me about it." The ravenette chuckled as she began to pull out the paper from inside. Her eyes widened when she pulled out another object other than a letter...

"It's not just a letter?" Tikki seemed just as confused as the ravenette, as her and Marinette stared at the plastic letter M that was held inside the envelope with the letter. "What in the world...?"

"I have no clue." Marinette said as she then pulled out the piece of paper, keeping the letter in her other hand as she read the words out loud...

I see you have found clue #1. But how far will you go from here? Can you figure out your next clue with another riddle my dear?

Whoever was writing this definitely thought it was funny to keep her guessing. Marinette groaned as her eyes traveled down to the riddle.

Your heart needs to be healed.
But its locked with a seal.
But the door can be opened.
If the key is revealed.

Unlock it to see.
Who carrys your deed.
Your next clue awaits you.
At the house of the game fool.

Who am I?

"At the house of the game fool?" The ravenette murmured.

"What game fool?"

_______________________________

Who can guess?
The game fool?
Interesting...
Yeah, I agree this is really short.
And my riddles are also super terrible.
I'm so sorry. :(

Vote?
Comment?
Share?

If you would like to give or support me financially, please head over to my Cash App to donate!

(All letters are lowercase)

Remember, no amount is too small! Any amount that is given will be an immense blessing!

Thanks!