4 - Used

XXX - For real this time. LOL. 

"What?" My head shoots up.

"You heard me." Mark casually plops himself on the couch, taking off his belt and unzipping his pants.

I turn to him. "I entered this group to be a runner. Not a slut."

"Do you think I give a damn?" He tilts his head to the side. "How would I know if you're not a spy from WOLF?"

"B..."

"It's either you get down on your knees and suck me or I put a bullet through your little pretty head, MIA!"

Even if I don't see a gun on his hand, I know there's one just at his reach. I close my eyes and go down on my knees between his legs. He pulls down his pants to the middle of his thighs and his dick springs out, making me gasp at his length. 

He chuckles. "Now, work it."

Ryan, forgive me.

I reach for his cock and hold it between my bound hands. I close my eyes as I lean forward, tears already streaming down my cheeks. His tip touches my lips and I hesitantly open my mouth, letting just an inch in.

"You have to make it worth my time, Mia. I hate bloodstains on my hands." He curls his fingers around my hair, yanking it slightly.

My tongue starts moving, warily licking the tip.

"C'mon. You can do better than that." He huffs.

SHIT! I pray to all the gods and to Ryan.

"You need to survive."

I pull away just to swallow hard. Then I lick him from his balls to the tip. I suck on his head a little, before twirling my tongue around it. He moans. I suck him harder, letting his erection slowly enter my mouth. I almost gag when his tip touches my throat.

Unexpectedly, when I breathe in, his scent sends tingles down my spine. I start working my tongue again, letting it dance from side to side as I slide him out my mouth.

"That's it, baby!" He groans, tightening his hold on my locks.

I bob my head while my hands fondle his balls. His breathing is ragged, his fingers clenching and unclenching on my hair, his hips moving up and his moans getting louder. 

Suddenly, surprisingly, I get turned on. More so when he says, "Suck it, baby. Yes," in a very deep throaty voice. 

My tongue plays him wildly and I move my head faster. 

"God, you're fuckin' good." He lets out as he pushes his hips forward, ramming his whole length inside me, making me gag this time. 

His groans become lower as he pushes my head down. My tears flow out again when he hits my throat over and over. I force my head up, preventing myself from hurling. His dick is now glistening wet with my saliva and I let my hands rub him up and down as I twirl my tongue on his tip. 

When my throat is recovered, I let him back in and bob fast. Without warning, he spews his cum in my mouth. "Fuck!" He rams it in, "Suck me dry, Mia."

I do what I'm told, sucking and swallowing and licking him clean. His moans fading, his fingers leaving my hair and his body relaxing. 

He gets up, pulling his pants up. "That was awesome, Mia." He says, patting my head like I'm some kinda pet dog. 

What the fuck did I just do? From the middle to the end, I was completely out of my mind and gave him all the pleasure my mouth could give. What the fuck just happened? SHIT!