11 - They're Back

"Do the next job," JB says, walking towards us. 

Fuck! I look up to Mark in panic. "Except that. Please." I plead. 

Mark closes his eyes, biting his lower lip, taking deep breaths. 

"You can't?" Junior has still a very calm face, his hands still in his pockets. "It's either you do that, or I'll do it myself before I finish you off. Which do you prefer?" He smirks.

I swallow hard at his threat. I didn't really know he could be this scary even without raising his voice. His eyes and smile send shivers down my spine. 

"Mark?" I beg again, tugging at his hand. But, he's not looking at me. With his eyes still closed he shakes his head and pulls his hand away. 

___

"I don't think I can do this anymore, Yugyeom," I'm saying as I curl in the corner of the bathroom, crying. "Is this how you do it here?"

"Mia." He kneels down beside me, putting a hand on my shoulder. "You know it's your fault. Why did you go there?"

"I just missed them." I admit. 

"So, did you hide her?"

I just shake my head. Yugyeom is still a devoted GS. So, even if he's the only person I trust here, I can't tell him. 

"This is not usually how we do it, Mia." He sighs. "It's just that....these jobs....they're something personal to the higher ups. You can't just take it lightly."

"How? What do you mean 'personal'?" I look at him, wiping my tears with the back of my hand. "Are you accepting what they did to Ryan then? You know they did it, don't you?"

He sighs again, sitting on the tile floor beside me now. "I'm sorry."

"Tell me." I look at him, begging with my eyes. "Please. I want to understand why I have to do this."

"You have to if you don't want to be at the other end of the barrel, Mia." He looks at me with pity. 

I swear I'm gonna take down those three after I'm done with this case. FUCK!

"Hey. You two! What the fuck are you doing in the bathroom?" Bam pounds on the door. "Mia. We need to go."

I slowly get up from the floor, wiping my last tears away and looking at the mirror one last time before opening the door. Yugyeom just behind me. 

"Hyung-nim!" Yugyeom's voice is shaking, obviously scared at the man standing in front of us, his hand planted on the wall at the side of the door. 

"M...Mark!"

Mark glares at him then at me. SHIT! Did he perhaps hear what we were saying earlier? I don't think so. We were almost whispering, plus, I left the water running. "What were you doing in there?"

"Nothing." I roll my eyes at him, pushing him a bit so I can pass and walk out. 

He grabs my arm, pulling on it and I hit my back on the wall. He locks me there, staring me down with his angry eyes. 

"What?" I glare up at him. "I have work to do." Bam is waiting by the steps, not knowing if he's just gonna stand there and wait or run down the stairs. I go down and slide to the side, getting away from between his arms and walk towards Bam. 

"Fuck!" I hear him curse. "I'll deal with you later."

___

XXX - Uhuh!!!!!

"Where are you going?" Bam asks as I toss him the car keys when we meet up at a cafe after all my deliveries. 

"Home!" I simply answer, walking out. I don't think I can go back in Mark's house just yet. The three are there and all of them are angry at me.