Epilogue

Michel

I couldn't believe that after all this time, Yugyeom hasn't given up on looking for me. It's like a miracle. How could he have found me half way around the world? 

With Jungkook's permission, he moved in with us. I think it's a mutual understanding that we can't leave Mia behind. Even if her brother said that she's gonna be fine cause he won't leave her, I still want to be by her side and so does Yugyeom. 

Since, he left his dancing in New York, Yugyeom is now helping me with the business Jungkook helped me to put up. It's just a small resort not far from the house. Yugyeom would be leaving once in a while. He said he just needed to check on something. I didn't want to let him go at first, but, after he promised he isn't going back to the gangster lifestyle, I let him. 

Whenever he comes back, he'd always have this gloomy aura around him. He'd have it for days, and it would gradually disappear after some time. I tried asking him what he's been checking, but he'd just pull me in his arms and say, 'Soon, baby. I'll tell you soon.'

I don't want to push the subject. He's always been secretive, but I'm sure he won't go cheating on me. It would be a waste of precious time to argue about little things like that. It's only been three months since he found me and I want to make the most of our time to make up for what we've lost. 

Mia is slowly showing signs of getting better, although the only other word she said after seeing Yugyeom was 'Mark'. She smiles whenever she sees the baby. Even if they're small interactions, I still think that Yugyeom being here and helping me and Jungkook would make her recover even faster.   

"What's that?" I can't help but notice a ring on his necklace that he wears everyday. We're at the veranda of Jungkook's beach house one afternoon, looking down at the maid, taking Mia out for her afternoon stroll. He just came back from one of his 'travels'. But, unlike before, he's a bit more cheerful. 

"This?" He takes the necklace off and holds in on his palm then sighs. "Your brother wanted me to give it to Mia." His eyes get teary and so do mine. The topic of Mark is something we try to avoid in this house, mainly because every time Mia hears his name, she'd go into an endless crying mess. It's the first time in weeks he'd mention him. 

"Why'd didn't you give it to her?" I ask, clearing my throat after hearing my voice cracking. 

"I don't think she understands what this means in her current situation yet." He answers, still looking down at the ring. "Besides, I don't think I should be the one giving her this." A very soft chuckle comes out of his mouth.

I furrow my brows, "What do you mean?" My heart starts pounding, beating on my ears like drums. Could it be? 

He sighs again and turns to me, pulling me in a tight hug. "Would you want to travel with me?" He asks instead. 

____________________________________________________________________________

I told you it's gonna be short. I still hope you like it though. 

Now, time for your comments. I need to know what you think of the whole story and what I should've changed. 

There are so many people I want to thank, without them, I wouldn't be able to even finish this. You know who you guys are ... you'll always be my motivation in writing. 

Lav y'all. 

Till the next book. 

Thanks.