Helvete Mafia University

P R O L O G U E

"According to the 'Divine Comedy: Inferno' by Dante Alighieri hell is like a inverted cone that has nine circles. The most lowest and last circle of the cone represents where the most forsaken people go. Helvete is the way to sorrow, woe and misery.

But hell is in front of me now gun shots bloods everywhere, wailing and crying out there coiled and recoiled on the starless air, spilling my soul to tears.

In anger, monstrous voices and shrill. A never ending rout of souls in pain. This University is made just to make humans suffer what hell really is. Torturing and killing lurks whenever you go. Once you enter Helvete University you can never escape. Abandon all your hope as you enter here cause death will haunt you and swallow you through the dark haze.

Because Helvete Mafia University is the way to hell.

Wanna come and see? What hell really looks like? Come and see it yourself.

WELCOME to Helvete Mafia University the school of death and home of vicious demons."

-Helvete Mafia University Students

Helvete Mafia University

(SLOW UPDATE)

By: Kriscasso_004
Date started: September 08, 2016

Restricted words, extreme curse, and mature scene, and Extreme Action ahead.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

MAFIA BOSS' OBSESSION'S SEASON 2 (Required to read MBO first before proceeding here.)

Credits for the banners that I will use: SkittlesHatter thank you for the banners unnie~ I really love it and I will cherish it.