Chapter Thirty-Nine

Chapter XXXIX: Collaboration?

Bryle Eos

"Tamara? Tamara?!"I shouted when I saw her unconscious, mabilis ko siyang dinaluhan at sinipat kung may pulso pa ba siya and luckily she was just weak because of blood lost. I immediately carried Tamara out of their room and went to the physician. I can feel my heart beat began to race in a rapid motion because of pressure knowing that my love is now at risk. With my hands trembling we finally reached the physician's room where I saw Edison, Erebus and the others outside. 

"Pasok ka na lang Bryle dali!"giit ni Jordan bago nila kami inalalayan papasok, the physician immediately went towards us before he examine Tamara's wound. 

"Please put her here,"saad nito kaya walang alinlangan ko namang inilapag si Tamara sa hospital bed kasabay ng pag tanggal ng physician sa ginawa kong bandage rito. 

"I see you really did a great job on stitching her wound, the problem now is she lost a lot of blood and needs an immediate blood transfusion. Do you know what is her blood type?"tanong ng physician, to think of it I don't have any clue what is Tamara's blood type lalo na't hindi ko pa siya nakikilala ng tuluyan. I was about to answer him when Zachary barged in.

"Type AB. I will donate, match kami ng dugo."diretsong sabi nito bago siya lumapit sa amin. I was a little hesitant because of what he have said, like pano niya nalaman ang blood type ni Tamara?

"Oh that's great, be ready for some tests."the phycisian said after that they proceed inside the lab and run some tests so that Zachary can donate. Habang kami heto napaupo na lamang rito sa gilid habang nakamasid sa walang malay na Tamara at Xia, magkatabi kase sila ng bed. 

"How's Xia?"tanong ko kay Erebus, siya kase ang bumuhat rito matapos mabaril si Xia. 

"She's now fine, buti na lang daw mabilis namin siyang inilagay rito━they did remove the bullet and they also gave her blood, just like Tamara naubusan siya ng dugo dahil malalim ang tama nito."sagot naman ni Kyle ilang saglit lang ay muling bumukas nag pintuan at pumasok sina Hades kasama sina Vrille, Jarex at iba pa.

"Any news?"

"I'm so sorry, we're not able to catch those three who escaped━━hence, we found this on the garden where the incident happened."sagot ni Jarex, Gai suddenly rose from his seat before he examined the card that Jarex holding.

"Teka, parang alam ko 'to ha? This is the official emblem of Haribon━'yung sub-unit ng Quatro Cerebus?"sabi ni Gai kaya agaran kong tinignan ang card, yes he was right the card consist of Haribon's emblem and also a note saying;

Execute Xia Donna Hae, lead the pack and don't let anyone catch you.

Shit this is fucking bad, I think this isn't something that any of us can handle. Quatro Cerebus is one of those organization that tried to sabotage Mortem Princeps from the very beginning bago nalaman nina Dad na nakalinya sila sa Black Scorpion Royals. They had a sub-unit which is called Haribon, a group that was in charge of their illegal shipments and a trader for their weapons.