Chapter 2.

They neared the huge, white building, and Kiara suddenly grinned.

"Tiifu! Zuri!" She yelled.

Two girls who were leaning against the building, who Kion unfortunately recognized, looked up. One of them had peachy blonde hair and green eyes; The other had dark brown/red-ish hair and dark blue eyes.

"Kiara!" The blonde, Tiffu, exclaimed with a huge smile. The other one gave a crooked grin.

"Hey, Ki." Her eyes flitted over Kion, and her grin widened. "Hi Kion." She purred out.

"Hey Zuri." Kion sighed, rolling his amber eyes.

Kiara looked at him, amused, before turning back to her friends. "So. Who else is excited for the first day of school?" she asked sarcastically.

"I am!" Tiifu said with just as much sarcasm. "Not!"

Zuri sighed, rolling her eyes. "School. Yay."

Kiara grinned. "I know."

"You--" Kion started.

"K-i-i-i-on!!"

"Oh, no." Kiara, Zuri, and Tiifu all groaned at once. Kion grinned widely, knowing already who it was, and spun around.

"Yo!" A kid his age was riding up on a skateboard, jumping over the cracks in the concrete toward Kion and the others. He had dark blue, almost black, hair, and dark purple/blue eyes. And a huge, mischevious smirk.

He stopped right in front of Kion, putting his foot down on the ground and giving him a huge grin. "Hey!" He laughed.

"Bunga." Kion rolled his eyes playfully.

Bunga stuck his tongue out, stepping off of his skateboard. He slammed one foot down on one end of it, and the other end came flying up toward him. He caught it easily in one hand and held it straight up there, smirking at his best friend.

Kion chuckled. "So how many rules are ya gonna break on the first day of school?"

"How many rules are you gonna enforce on the first day of school?" Bunga retorted with a goofy grin.

"Touche." Kion laughed.

"Thought so." Bunga said smugly, letting his skateboard drop. He kicked it away, and it rolled toward some other students, who immediately screamed and leaped out of the way to avoid it.

"Hey! Watch it!" One shouted at Bunga.

Another huffed. "Honestly. That kids a trouble maker."

"You shoulda seen what he did last year." Another one scoffed.

Kion opened his mouth, staring. "Sorry about him!" He called, rolling his eyes.

Bunga simply grinned. "So, excited for the first day of school?"

"You bet." Kion turned his attention back to his best friend and smirked.

"This is gonna be awesome!" Bunga exclaimed, his eyes glittering.

"Totally." Kion said with a laugh.

"You guys are kids." Kiara sighed, rolling her eyes with an amused smile.

"Tell me abo--" Zuri was cut off when the bell rang.

"Alright!" Bunga exclaimed.

"Awesome!" Kion cheered.

"Dang it!" Kiara, Tiifu and Zuri groaned.

"Oh cmon, its not that bad!" Kion said, laughing as he started walking. Bunga immediately went to his side, walking beside his best friend with a huge grin.

Kiara, Zuri and Tiifu exchanged a glance.

"Oh boy." They said together, rolling they're eyes before following.