Chapter 9.

Kion practically flew into the kitchen. "Kopa!"

Kopa's head snapped toward him, and a grin lit his face. "Kion!" He exclaimed, chuckling.

"You've been gone for too long!" Kion ran over and hugged his big brother, laughing. "Kiara's been annoying me to no end!"

"Hey!" Kiara exclaimed.

"You know its true."

Kopa laughed, hugging Kion before looking at both of them. "So you guys havent changed a bit, hmm?"

Kiara and Kion looked at eachother.

"Nope!"

Uzuri rolled her eyes at her siblings, leaning back against the counter with an amused look. Kion glanced at her and grinned.

"Alright." Simba clapped his hands, which got all of they're attention.

Kion grabbed a grape out of a bowl and plopped it in his mouth. "So whats the important news?"

Kiara leaned back against the counter, looking curious. Kopa sat down in a chair and smiled.

Nala looked at them and smiled. "Im pregnant."

Kion almost choked on his grape.

"Wh..." Uzuri blinked.

Kiara gasped.

Kopa raised an eyebrow.

"Your....WHAT?!" Kiara blinked, shocked.

"Pregnant." Nala said simply. "You guys are going to have another little brother or sister."

Kiara stared at her, silently praying it would be a girl. "Wow." She paused. "Wow."

"Hang on a moment!" Kion choked out when he could speak, holding a hand up. "Does this mean im going to be a big brother again?!" He demanded, looking from Simba to Nala, wide-eyed.

His parents looked at eachother, then at him, and chuckled. "Yes!"