Chapter 13.

Kion slowly closed his locker, shaking his head.

Bunga, leaning back against his own locker once more, suddenly looked up. A huge grin stretched over his face.

"Hey Kion....I'll be back in a few, ok? I just need to go talk to someone."

Kion looked at him curiously. "Who?"

"See ya!" Bunga said, taking off down the hall. Before Kion could speak he had already turned the corner. Kion shook his head.

"Crazy little--" He turned around to come face to face with...

Jasiri.

"Oh my." Kion gasped.

"Hi there!" Jasiri gave him a sweet smirk. She had a pure British accent.

Kion blinked.

"Oh! Um...Hi!" He said, eyes wide.

Jasiri smiled at him. "Im Jasiri."

"K-Kion." Kion stammered.

Jasiri giggled a little. "Well, its nice to meet you. Your kind of cute."

Kion's eyes widened even more, his face turning bright red.

"Oh! Uh...Um...Thank you?" He squeaked. "Your not so bad yourself."

DID I SERIOUSLY JUST SAY TH--

Jasiri laughed softly. "Thanks. Anywho," She flashed him a smile. "I hope i'll see you around more. Maybe we could do something together some time."

Kion's mouth opened but nothing came out at first.

"Um, y-yeah, sure!" He managed to say.

Jasiri smiled before reaching in her backpack and grabbing a pen and paper. She wrote something down before folding the paper up and handing it to him. "My number. Just give me a call sometime." She winked before walking off.

"Oh my God!" Kion leaned back against his locker with a gasp, putting a hand to his head. Did that really just happen?!

Bunga, who was suddenly beside him again, let out a soft chuckle. "Wow Kion. You need to get better at that." He said, snickering.

Kion looked at him, a small smile coming on his face.

"Shut up."