Chapter 10.

"Your gonna be a WHAT?!" Bunga stared at Kion, mouth open.

"A big brother." Kion said for the fiftieth time, leaning back against a tree. "Again!"

Him, Bunga, Fuli, Ono, and Beshte were all taking a walk through the woods behind his house. Several trees loomed around them, casting shadows. A creek ran through the trees; All of them could hear the steady, gentle lapping of water as it flowed down into the deeper part of the woods.

Bunga blinked, then shook his head.

"And your excited about that?"

Kion glared at him, fighting a smile. "Shut up."

Bunga chuckled. "Im serious! You already have a little sister, and you know what being a big brother is like dont you? So why are you excited?"

Kion rolled his eyes.

Fuli laughed. "Well."

Ono was leaning back against a tree, book in hand. Beshte promptly grabbed the book and tossed it toward the creek.

There was a splash. Ono's eyes widened. "BESHTE!"

"You can read later." Beshte replied calmly. "Right now we're spending time together."

Ono glared at him playfully before huffing out a sigh. "Are we going to keep walking then?"

"Once Bunga can process this." Fuli giggled.

"Oh I already processed it." Bunga said. Kion rolled his eyes.

"Then can we go now?"

"Nope."

Kion made a face before walking forward. He placed his hands on Bunga's chest and gave him a gentle, but firm, shove; Bunga fell back into the creek with a huge splash.

Beshte and Fuli burst out laughing.

"Can you grab my book while your in there?" Ono asked, cracking up.

Bunga popped his head out of the water with a gasp. "Jerk!"

Kion smirked at him. "I know you are, but what am I?"

"Oh ha, ha, ha, ha." Bunga said sarcastically as he climbed out of the water and stood up, wringing out his now soaked shirt. "Im gonna get you back for that."

Kion rolled his amber eyes playfully. "Uh huh."

Bunga glared at him playfully. "Whatever. We can go now."

"Kion wins!" Kion cheered. "Victory is miiiiiine!"

"Dont get used to it." Bunga teased before breaking into a run through the woods. Just beyond the woods was a huge field; That was where Kion liked to go the most.

"Yo, wet boy, wait up!" Kion called, following quickly.

Fuli raced after them with a chuckle. Ono looked at Beshte.

"Book."

"You'll get it back later." Beshte said simply before turning and running after the others. Ono rolled his eyes and smiled, then ran after them.