Chapter 11.

"Boooooooorrrrrrreeeeed."

Truth was, Bunga wasnt bored. He was sitting here at his boring desk, in the boring classroom with the most boring teacher, learning boring stuff.

He couldnt be more delighted.

Zazu narrowed his eyes at him. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me." Was Bunga's simple reply. He pinched his pencil between two fingers and, with a quick flick of his wrist, sent it flying across the room.

Kion bit his lip and basically shrunk in his seat, covering his face with his hands and letting out an exasperated sigh. From behind him, Janja let out a snicker.

Zazu took in a breath, and Bunga grinned; The teacher was having a hard time not snapping at him.

And that just made it ten times more fun.

"Oh, whats wrong Mr. Hornbill?" Bunga asked innocently, balling up a paper and tossing it. It landed right in the trash can beside Zazu's desk; Bunga cheered.

"He shoots; He scores!" He crowed.

Zazu gritted his teeth. "Do you want detention?" He asked sharply.

"Im cool with that." Bunga replied with a smirk.

Almost every kid in the class, except for Kion and Ono who both looked like they wanted to disappear, laughed.

"Thats it." Zazu slammed his book down on his desk. "To the principal for you--Right now."

Bunga laughed. "Awesome. I dont have to stay in this boring class anymore!" He retorted, standing up.

Kion put a hand to his forehead with another sigh. Ono just looked like he wanted to run and never come back.

Zazu glared at Bunga. "Out."

"Gladly." Bunga said, walking forward toward the door.

"Your gonna get expelled." Kion mumbled as he passed him.

"Thats what im going for." Bunga replied under his breath. As he passed by Zazu's desk, he grabbed the apple that was sitting there and dropped it in the trash can with a smirk.

"See ya Hornbill. Wouldnt wanna be ya." With that, he strode out of the room, head high.

Kion heaved out a heavy sigh, shaking his head. Ono sat back in his chair. They exchanged a glance, both of them looking like they wanted to disappear still.

Both of them knew this was gonna be a long year.